#1 Ooltewah vs McMinn Co's High Octane Offense

I hear what you are both saying. It's like Cy was being shoved down our throat. But remember, that wasn't his fault. I'm not sure if he is D1 material either, but he is a good High School QB. I have recently heard he was invited to 2 different UT games. Not sure how much truth is to that, but did hear it.

Billy Vestal!!! lol. I don't know if he is talking to anybody or not, but if he is, it's probably not doing much good because Bo calls what he wants!!! lol
He did get 2 invites the first he couldnt make because the bradley game was moved to Saturday and "Coach" Cagle told him if he missed the team meal he wouldn't start. So he went up to another game.

He did get 2 invites the first he couldnt make because the bradley game was moved to Saturday and "Coach" Cagle told him if he missed the team meal he wouldn't start. So he went up to another game.

I have to get in on these string of comments: Without a doubt, MC did have a bad night against OR. However, that shouldn't be too surprising. Even good college teams have a tough time getting up after a major (upset) victory. It still goes in the books as a win...I'll take it.

As pertaining to pushing Cy, I don't apologize one bit. Yeah, Tevin was the key to Friday's win; but don't forget, Cy rushed for a couple of key first downs, and, was able to get out of few --- certain-to-be-sacks, which also helped keep us in the game. Did he have a bad night? Definitely not his best. But that's sports.

We (MC fans) should be pushing Cy and Tevin; not one or the other. Tevin is one of the best 'all-round' athletes I have seen in a long time. Have you ever seen anyone explode through a defense like he does? As for Cy, we haven't played anyone, yet, whose QB is as equally rounded (run, scramble, pass) as Cy, that includes Maryville's QB (who is definitely good).

Hope to see you at the game Friday. Go tribe!

I have to get in on these string of comments: Without a doubt, MC did have a bad night against OR. However, that shouldn't be too surprising. Even good college teams have a tough time getting up after a major (upset) victory. It still goes in the books as a win...I'll take it.

As pertaining to pushing Cy, I don't apologize one bit. Yeah, Tevin was the key to Friday's win; but don't forget, Cy rushed for a couple of key first downs, and, was able to get out of few --- certain-to-be-sacks, which also helped keep us in the game. Did he have a bad night? Definitely not his best. But that's sports.

We (MC fans) should be pushing Cy and Tevin; not one or the other. Tevin is one of the best 'all-round' athletes I have seen in a long time. Have you ever seen anyone explode through a defense like he does? As for Cy, we haven't played anyone, yet, whose QB is as equally rounded (run, scramble, pass) as Cy, that includes Maryville's QB (who is definitely good).

You still didnt answer the question...Who is Vestal talking to???

Just have to laugh at Cy being better than Maryville qb. Sorry man. Not discouraging Cy in any way, but we are watching 2 totally different people play.

McMinn had a great year and put up a hell of a fight last Friday. The whole team should be proud
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back