#1 Heat v. #2 Spurs: THE NBA FINALS!

If Wade can be "Wadeish" and Bosh isn't a complete pile of garbage, I think Miami has the advantage. If they're going to get the same level of production from those two, all bets are off.
That's the thing: Wade has been "Wadeish" for about half the playoffs, and there's been virtually no distinguishable pattern. Whether or not he shows up on a given night seems like a complete coin flip.

Bosh has been godawful for a vast majority of this last series, and I really don't see how that will get any better against San Antonio.

That's the thing: Wade has been "Wadeish" for about half the playoffs, and there's been virtually no distinguishable pattern. Whether or not he shows up on a given night seems like a complete coin flip.

Bosh has been godawful for a vast majority of this last series, and I really don't see how that will get any better against San Antonio.

Bosh should be better, simply because he's not going to have to try and guard Hibbert and how much worse can he play?

Wade won't be guarding a player like George either, that should help.

Go Spurs Go!

This will be the biggest challenge the Spurs have faced in the NBA Finals.

Heat in 6. They match up a lot better with the Spurs. Wade isn't going to face stifling D nearly as often, and Spurs have good bigs, but they don't have anybody as big and imposing as Hibbert.

Stephen A Smith says no revenge for LJames when playing the Spurs just wanting to win a
2nd Championship.
I have to say that's a bunch of crap the no revenge for LJames. 2007 When the Cavs were swept by the Spurs.

Stephen A Smith says no revenge for LJames when playing the Spurs just wanting to win a
2nd Championship.
I have to say that's a bunch of crap the no revenge for LJames. 2007 When the Cavs were swept by the Spurs.

I'm sure there is a little part of him that wants to avenge 2007's sweep but I also believe its in the very back of his mind right now.

As much as Lebron wants to get back at the Spurs, he looks likes he's so focused. After all the years of not having a title, he's found a way to play better than ever.

Heat in 6. Lebron is Finals MVP.

Reactions: 1 person
My heart says Heat in 5, head says Spurs in 4. Although the Spurs are an older team coming off a long break - we have the momentum and drive. If we play like we did in game 7 4 times, it's over for SA...

My heart says Heat in 5, head says Spurs in 4. Although the Spurs are an older team coming off a long break - we have the momentum and drive. If we play like we did in game 7 4 times, it's over for SA...

Huh? There is no way the spurs sweep. The heat are too good for that to happen.

If the Heat get swept, LBJ better leave the country. The media heat would be ridiculous.

If James is primary defender throughout the series you can throw this out the window.

Lebron cannot and will not hold Tony Parker for the most part throughout this series. If he does, Spurs in 5.

Lebron cannot and will not hold Tony Parker for the most part throughout this series. If he does, Spurs in 5.

LeBron can guard anybody under 6'10 in the league (other than Zach Randolph) and do it very well.

VN Store

Back