#1 Heat v. #2 Spurs: THE NBA FINALS!

Nerd stop trying to join. Admit you like the heat some

Nope. I don't like your fans, I don't like your celebrities. I don't like your center. I dobt like the marlins. I don't like BIRDMAN. I don't like battier. I don't like those ugly red and orange seats. I like Lebron, but I don't like espn riding his jock. I like the heat none!

Reactions: 1 person
Nope. I don't like your fans, I don't like your celebrities. I don't like your center. I dobt like the marlins. I don't like BIRDMAN. I don't like battier. I don't like those ugly red and orange seats. I like Lebron, but I don't like espn riding his jock. I like the heat none!

Tell me how u really feel. Lets rerun the bucks games. And play it up until the game seven finals.

Dude I don't sleep. I worked 9-11 and I'll still be up till 4. Insomnia sucks

Two hour work days ain't nothin. :)

Seriously though I'll pray for u if you'd like. U seem to be facing some difficulties with work based on some of the posts in this thread.

Liked, just for you :crazy:

VN Store

Back