#1 Heat v. #2 Spurs: THE NBA FINALS!

Benn?

original.jpg

Damn, they caught me

I meant 13. I'm not sure I'm gonna get the new one. I do enjoy 13 but how different will 14 be?

Not sure. It's always a great game but they haven't made any huge changes in a few years.

The only reason I usually get it every year is because they always shut down the servers of the previous game in November, and unlike most EA titles it's actually a good game.

Not sure. It's always a great game but they haven't made any huge changes in a few years.

The only reason I usually get it every year is because they always shut down the servers of the previous game in November, and unlike most EA titles it's actually a good game.

I've never played an online game. I just do MyPlayer.

I don't know what I've done to the sports god, but over the past decade I've watched my two most hated schools Florida & Bama lift a combined 5 Nat'l Championships in football while the Vols have been in shambles, the Heat & Lakers have combined for 5 or 6 NBA titles. Had to watch the Stl. Cardinals win 2. If it wasn't for the Big Blue Wrecking Crew New York Giants beating the Pats in such awesome fashion I may have given up on sports all together

Good points. Peyton's Super Bowl and Eli's first Super Bowl against the Pats helped me continue following sports.

I was, more because of Ben Wallace being there, but i became a Lebron fan during the time. Im from Alabama so seeing Ben Wallace with the Pistons made me a huge fan of his.

Those pistons teams were fun to watch. Did Ben Wallace help very much at Cleveland? It doesn't seem like he did if my memory is correct.

I was a casual Lebron fan when he went to the Heat, but when America went ape **** over practically nothing I became a big fan cause nothing is more fun than watching haters squirm.

This is the first time I've said this but the refs are calling it the Spurs way today, and Game 6 wasn't caused by the refs either, James and Allen with huge 3's helped them win that one. I've been very critical of the refs but ones putting the last 2 games on the refs are kidding themselves

Liked

VN Store

Back