'09 GA LB Dexter Moody

As a father of a 15 yo daughter, I could care less when it happened.

Again, no thanks.

I'm not trying to make a case for Moody. I'm just reiterating that Hood has no business at UT, life-long dream or not.

Last edited:
As well as a connection to the Hood family. Correct? I thought you posted something about that.

no, no connection. i was solidly on the nay side when i 1st heard it discussed in the fall.
and i just noticed you live in roswell!! i lived round holcomb br. and nesbit ferry for 6yrs before i moved to indiana! you ever been to tj's?

Sorry, my bad.

Yep, I've gone to TJ's before. I'm up in the Crabapple area near the Silos.

I dont think we need this kid especially if Bryce's brother is coming here. He can fill in for Rico when he leaves. JMO

First reaction would be to pass on him, but need to know more about what really happened...

I dont think we need this kid especially if Bryce's brother is coming here. He can fill in for Rico when he leaves. JMO

I would rather have Donald, King, Mitchell-Thornton, Thompson, Frazier, Williams, Reviez, or Askew filling in for McCoy than this kid. I mean, if the coaches think he will help the team, then I'm all for it, they know what they are doing. But I wouldn't bother with him. It isn't like we are hurting for LBs anyways. It's one of the positions where we are kinda stacked. Just my opinion...

CMR is the new Phil Fulmer

I have a different take, An 18 year gets in a heated argument with his teacher, he's a linebacker so high strung. I would not have much of an issue with him and think our current coaching staff can keep the wild ones in check.

Now if Richt was really the new CPF he would have brought him in, given the kid tons of rope, let him get into repeated trouble, and then said "he's a good boy"

CMR is the new Phil Fulmer

:thumbsup:That's funny. I can really see it playing out that way though. I've mentioned it to some of my UGA buddies. You should see some of their initial reactiions...

I have a different take, An 18 year gets in a heated argument with his teacher, he's a linebacker so high strung. I would not have much of an issue with him and think our current coaching staff can keep the wild ones in check.

Now if Richt was really the new CPF he would have brought him in, given the kid tons of rope, let him get into repeated trouble, and then said "he's a good boy"

Don't let Raymond Henderson see this post!

I saw where UGA released 4* LB Dexter Moody from his LOI possibly for disciplinary and academic issues. Don't know if he's JUCO/Prep School bound or not. Anyone know the story? Are we recruiting him?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I saw where UGA released 4* LB Dexter Moody from his LOI possibly for disciplinary and academic issues. Don't know if he's JUCO/Prep School bound or not. Anyone know the story? Are we recruiting him?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think he threatened his teacher.

I don't know the story with this dude. I think I would rather see Lane pass on this guy. Our recruiting is going to be very strong to where we don't need to take chances on these guys that are ???

:thumbsup:That's funny. I can really see it playing out that way though. I've mentioned it to some of my UGA buddies. You should see some of their initial reactiions...

And this will be their downfall. They love Richt so much that it will take 5 bad seasons of under performance before they would even consider getting rid of him. Much like what happened here. He can just hire/fire OC's and DC's to keep everyone calm.

Honestly, the coordinators are the biggest problems. Bobo and Martinez are both terrible and shouldn't be at a top tier D1 school.

Honestly, the coordinators are the biggest problems. Bobo and Martinez are both terrible and shouldn't be at a top tier D1 school.

This is exactly why they underperform. I seem to remember them doing pretty well when he ran the offense.

VN Store

Back