Official 2017-18 NBA Season Thread

What's crazy is this might be Wiggins worst season so far, so I expect him to start playing better.

He’s had some trouble adjusting playing next to Butler. The good news is that he seems more engaged lately until last night’s game. The team has started to take on Butler’s mentality and with some added 3pt shooting they will be a tough matchup for anyone over a 7 game series. They still aren’t close to the Warriors but I know they’d prefer to avoid the Wolves

Can you use the term “We” as a fan when discussing a professional team? I say we when talking about the Wolves but I’ve never played for them. Spoiler alert.

System can play a big role. In both cases, guys are leaving Lue and Donovan and going to Stevens and Kerr. They don't even belong in the same league. Don't have a strong opinion about the Pacers coach (McMillan). I like Hornacek (Kanter), tho.

And for better weapons around them as a whole, makes getting a clean look a lot easier. Nate's a pretty good coach, Horny is improving but can still be a spazz with big rotations. FWIW Kanter and Adams have given Collison a ton of credit for improving their games.

He seems like a guy that would be hard to get equal value for. He's good but people don't really get excited about him. If he were lights out from 3, Cavs would have made that trade yesterday.

Because the Hornets are trading him to get off Batum or Marvin Williams' deal, it'll have to be a team that can take on money. And most of those teams have young PG's they'll want to build around.

It's going to be tough to find the right trade.

The Spurs have some interesting options though.

That'll be tough. Williams has 2.5 years left and is currently earning his money (shooting 46% from 3) but I doubt he will be worth the $15M he's owed in 2 years. Batum has 3.5 years left and his contract is yuge.

That'll be tough. Williams has 2.5 years left and is currently earning his money (shooting 46% from 3) but I doubt he will be worth the $15M he's owed in 2 years. Batum has 3.5 years left and his contract is yuge.

Well, and the other thing is that Kemba doesn't want to be traded and has stated explicitly so publicly a couple of times now.

If they move him - especially in a move to tank for 5 years - they could face a serious backlash. He's the greatest player in Hornets history.

Well, and the other thing is that Kemba doesn't want to be traded and has stated explicitly so publicly a couple of times now.

If they move him - especially in a move to tank for 5 years - they could face a serious backlash. He's the greatest player in Hornets history.

That's pretty sad.

No doubt - not much to brag about in 30 years.

Alonzo Mourning, Larry Johnson and Glen Rice were all better players, but Kemba's had the best/longest career in Charlotte.

That’s considered a separate franchise tho? Bobcats/hornets I’d say for sure

The story about the Cavs freaking out on Love is crazy. You can't miss part of a game and a practice because you're sick? I'd love to know which of the 8 or so underperforming players got on his case?

Everything has been Love's fault since he arrived, he needs to tell everyone to kiss his azz and demand a trade.

VN Store

Back