Official 2017-18 NBA Season Thread

KAT better go ahead and retire. What is it with former stars who played under coach Cal. Rose, Ad, now Boogie.

KAT better go ahead and retire. What is it with former stars who played under coach Cal. Rose, Ad, now Boogie.

Interesting mix between those three. Cousins has dealt with a few injuries here and there, but really never had anything serious. Davis seemingly is always getting banged up, just nothing super serious yet. Hindsight being 20/20, Rose's injuries aren't shocking. He took a ton of abuse inside, always landed really terrible, and was reckless.

KATs weird anyway, came in as a big time defender and he's regressed Defensively bad. I watch him some games and he gets lost so easily on D.

Per @EliasSports: LeBron James had 26 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists, along with 11 TO in Cleveland’s win over Indiana on Friday. It's only the 2nd time a player had a triple-double and also committed at least 11 TO in a game (Jason Kidd, 2000)

KATs weird anyway, came in as a big time defender and he's regressed Defensively bad. I watch him some games and he gets lost so easily on D.

Honestly don't think he cares. Sometimes he literally stares at the action and does nothing. Don't understand because he was regarded as a good defender coming into the nba.

I don't care for him but I hate to see him get hurt. His incident with that whole Chinese year of the monkey thing soured (soured, not Spurred) me on him.

From what I read they were giving out t-shirts with monkeys on it the first day of Black History month. It wasn't just him complaining about it. Weird story though.

Per @EliasSports: LeBron James had 26 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists, along with 11 TO in Cleveland’s win over Indiana on Friday. It's only the 2nd time a player had a triple-double and also committed at least 11 TO in a game (Jason Kidd, 2000)

I'm shocked Russ hasn't done this at least 5 times.

Honestly don't think he cares. Sometimes he literally stares at the action and does nothing. Don't understand because he was regarded as a good defender coming into the nba.

That's worse than regressing. He does just stand there, but he legit gets lost on switches and spins in circles trying to figure out who too take. Its weird. Lol

That's worse than regressing. He does just stand there, but he legit gets lost on switches and spins in circles trying to figure out who too take. Its weird. Lol

He just seems to have bad instincts. I haven't watched a ton of games, but I saw over and over where he gets caught between offensive players and instead of picking a spot he just stands there allowing two people to be open. At the very least he needs make a choice instead of looking clueless. And again it's bizarre because I thought he'd be a great defender in the NBA. Him and WCS were nightmares in college because they had such a great ability to defend in the post yet switch on every screen and defend smaller guards. But KAT is just terrible and deservingly has been mocked for it.

He just seems to have bad instincts. I haven't watched a ton of games, but I saw over and over where he gets caught between offensive players and instead of picking a spot he just stands there allowing two people to be open. At the very least he needs make a choice instead of looking clueless. And again it's bizarre because I thought he'd be a great defender in the NBA. Him and WCS were nightmares in college because they had such a great ability to defend in the post yet switch on every screen and defend smaller guards. But KAT is just terrible and deservingly has been mocked for it.

Yeah I've noticed he'll leave his man to contest a shot, that he has no chance at getting. He doesn't understand good help d it seems. It is funny watching Butler screaming at him when he's lost. Speaking of WCS, he's 100 times better than I thought he would be. I figured he'd be with Daniel Orton by now honestly.

Yeah I've noticed he'll leave his man to contest a shot, that he has no chance at getting. He doesn't understand good help d it seems. It is funny watching Butler screaming at him when he's lost. Speaking of WCS, he's 100 times better than I thought he would be. I figured he'd be with Daniel Orton by now honestly.

I always thought WCS would be good, but thought he got picked way too high and it would make people expect way too much.

I always thought WCS would be good, but thought he got picked way too high and it would make people expect way too much.

I just figured he was good in college cause he was tall and really athletic but skinny and would struggle against pro centers, and forever be a bench player. He's looked good this year though, and half of last year. I was wrong.

[Twitter]Check out @barstoolsports’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/957343349387743232?s=09[/twitter]

Reactions: 2 people

Very true. He’s shown a lot of improvement over the last 20 games or so. Having Jimmy and Taj Gibson around has made him up his intensity

VN Store

Back