Tua Rumor

He is a great QB. I think it would be to our advantage to have him play. He is extremely accurate but not as mobile as Hurts and if we can cover downfield and get pressure good things will happen. My opinion of course.

The meniscus is part of the knee cap. My son had his knee scoped due to a meniscus tear. He played catcher. Caught for a year and a half before his scope. He was walking two hours after his surgery. The Dr. wanted him to wait 6-8 weeks before he squatted to catch. As far as running and cutting, etc. he was good to go after two weeks.
Just about every meniscus injury is different. I have torn both my medial and lateral meniscus in both knees and had scopes for all and each time the recovery was a bit different. The meniscus isn't part of the knee cap either, its the C shaped barrier between the femur and tibia.

I believe Bama’s entire 2nd rotation could go 9-3 playing in the east and could cover the spread against us. BUT that’s why we play the game! Pruitt will have the boys ready to play and they will give their all on Saturday. After beating Auburn, I believe our boys have a new level of confidence.

Wouldn't surprise me. Jamal Lewis wasn't human. Had he not torn his ACL people outside of TN would recognize him on the level of the Bo and Herschel variety. He was that good.
Jamal pre-injury was the best I’ve seen, at least in college since Bo and Herschel.

Reactions: GRN1926
Still not the 2nd best Qb
Yeah he is. Wasn’t he SEC offensive player of the year? Might not be the 2nd best pro prospect at QB, but he’s the second most effective college QB in the conference.

How long did it take for no pain meds of any kind and no crutches?
I only took the pain meds a couple of days, and it was about a week on crutches, though the Dr told me to put weight on it as soon as the swelling went down.

Mine was a three hole. One for the light, one for the air supply and one for the instrument. Have no idea how they do a one hole procedure. I’m curious now. I’ll have to ask an orthopod.
I hadn't heard of a one hole until this thread.

Doesn't matter. This is the one game we all know we'll lose. All others are winnable. I'm expecting 8-4.

Kongbo walked over with a medical staffer supporting him. Hurts jogged off the field on his own.
You mean Tua? Yes he ran off but when the game ended he was clearly limping.

With that said Hurts looked really good when he came in. Alabama is a tough game no matter who is their QB.

He's been limping since fall camp. You could see it on the ESPN pre-season series.

He's been fighting the same injury all year.
It doesn't matter he clearly has something that needs fixed. If he did get scoped today I really don't see him playing Saturday. You all have a bye after us and that would give him 3 weeks to heal. Saban would be completely stupid to play Tua against us. He can easily win the game with Hurts.

It doesn't matter he clearly has something that needs fixed. If he did get scoped today I really don't see him playing Saturday. You all have a bye after us and that would give him 3 weeks to heal. Saban would be completely stupid to play Tua against us. He can easily win the game with Hurts.

I'm not sure that what he has needs fixing or if it simply needs rest. Unfortunately, it's difficult to get rest during a football season.

VN Store

Back