Tua Rumor

I didn't call for us to beat Georgia. I only said we would keep it close in the 4th quarter. Which we did. So please stop lying and start paying attention.

I've had us beating Alabama all off-season. I marked that game as the one where we officially arrive.
I'll say this, I do prefer your optimism over some of the negative bs on here.

I didn't call for us to beat Georgia. I only said we would keep it close in the 4th quarter. Which we did. So please stop lying and start paying attention.

I've had us beating Alabama all off-season. I marked that game as the one where we officially arrive.

Not going this far...but I have a good feel...

Breaks go our way...you never know...

But they will have to go completely our way...

Not going this far...but I have a good feel...

Breaks go our way...you never know...

But they will have to go completely our way...

I agree. If you notice I never said we were the better team. We'll just have 2009 type of game. Breaks will go our way. It'll be close and will come down to the wire.

However, this time the last second FG won't be blocked.

I agree. If you notice I never said we were the better team. We'll just have 2009 type of game. Breaks will go our way. It'll be close and will come down to the wire.

However, this time the last second FG won't be blocked.

I think we need a few TO’s...infecting the team and crowd...

If so, I think we can stay in it...

I didn't call for us to beat Georgia. I only said we would keep it close in the 4th quarter. Which we did. So please stop lying and start paying attention
Funny you tell him to stop lying. You said it would be a one possession game late in the 4th quarter not that it would be close. It a two score game. It was close early in the 4th and completely out of hand late.

Your exact words...

"We will easily cover. This will be a one possesion game late in the 4th quarter."

Since you have been in practice for over 40 years then you know the difference between hyaline cartilage and fibrocartilage. Hyaline cartilage is avascular. Meniscus is the latter type, it’s flexible, a cushion. It’s vascular, which is why it can be repaired.

So if we are being super specific then meniscus is a fibrocartilage. But I have never heard it being described like a ball and bearing. The majority of the time when knee cartilage is discussed, we are talking about articular cartilage.

And hey I didn’t mean to “call you out”. Just having a friendly discussion.
ball bearings is just an analogy to something that helps smooth movement of mechanical structures. But hyaline cartilage and fibrous cartilage are still cartilage. Yes the meniscus is for cushioning of the articulatory surfaces in addition to providing a smooth surface for the movement but it is still cartilage.

I remember watching Justin Hunter walk off the field with ease, out for the rest of the year.

I don’t really think it matters who their QB is. But Bama suddenly becomes a bearable team to some people without Tua

Maybe so but his injury was ugly to watch.

It was obvious that his knee was jacked up and it was at the beginning of the Florida game and ruined our Mojo that day.

Funny thing is....
You're will be correct!!

And this is possibly the Best College Football team of all-time. But they will lose to us

ball bearings is just an analogy to something that helps smooth movement of mechanical structures. But hyaline cartilage and fibrous cartilage are still cartilage. Yes the meniscus is for cushioning of the articulatory surfaces in addition to providing a smooth surface for the movement but it is still cartilage.

The older I get the more I feel like there is ball bearings in my knees.

I’m not saying we will win but according to stats this might be the worst Alabama defense Saban has had .

VN Store

Back