Tua Rumor

I haven't had a legit source tell me that he did.

But doesnt playing on it put him in danger of tearing the other ligaments? Maybe they knew this along with Hurts and that’s why Hurts didn’t leave. Was only a matter of time before Tua goes down? Just guessing here but it makes sense.

I haven't had a legit source tell me that he did.
If Hurts plays I do like the game alot better. Pruitt should have an idea of how to plan with him starting.

Something interesting, just tried to find the Vegas line for the game and it doesn't seem like it's out yet. Anybody seen it?

But doesnt playing on it put him in danger of tearing the other ligaments? Maybe they knew this along with Hurts and that’s why Hurts didn’t leave. Was only a matter of time before Tua goes down? Just guessing here but it makes sense.
He is way more valuable playing against LSU than against us. I can't even picture a scenario that Saban plays Tua against us at all and LSU in 3 weeks.

If Hurts plays I do like the game alot better. Pruitt should have an idea of how to plan with him starting.

Something interesting, just tried to find the Vegas line for the game and it doesn't seem like it's out yet. Anybody seen it?
I saw a site that said they were waiting for a clearer prognosis of Tua before setting a line.

Waiting in the injury report. DUH! JK. 😀

I would think it would depend on the severity of the sprain. If it's a mild sprain, it's just one of those things that takes time to heal.

Do you think Saban talked Hurts into staying because of Tua’s knee? If he was limping around pre season, they had to know something.

You should like it just based upon the fact that one of the best QBs in the country isn't playing. I don't know that it will affect the outcome so much as the final margin, but it would certainly take some pressure off UT's secondary if Tua doesn't go.

That said, I think he'll play, but the coaches will try to get him out of the game as quickly as possible.

Do you think Saban talked Hurts into staying because of Tua’s knee? If he was limping around pre season, they had to know something.

I don't know if it was that. I think Hurts wanted to finish his degree (he graduates in December) and wasn't overly concerned with having an extra year.

I'm not sure that what he has needs fixing or if it simply needs rest. Unfortunately, it's difficult to get rest during a football season.
The schedule sets up for some extended rest now. I don't know how bad he's hurt but he could have 2 weeks off and still a week to prep for LSU.

If you didn't have to look up how to spell that.. I give you full creds
I wish no harm on any player, but if he could be bruised and have to sit a week I would be happy. Bama still wins but it really might get interesting. Tua is a game changer.

VN Store

Back