ANTIFA: DO HIM LIKE GADDAFI -

But there wasn't a mass exodus from the Democratic Party as you falsely claimed. If you would have said southerners started voting R in the presidential races that would have been factual, your claim was not.

Would you have preferred that I said mass exodus away from any candidate that supported equal rights for blacks?

Nixon's southern strategy: The "Southern strategy" refers primarily to "top down" narratives of the political realignment of the South which suggest that Republican leaders consciously appealed to many white Southerners' racial grievances in order to gain their support.[5] This top-down narrative of the southern strategy is generally believed to be the primary force that transformed southern politics following the civil rights era.[6][7]

Southern strategy - Wikipedia

Reagan's Neshoba County Fair "states' rights" speech
Philadelphia, Mississippi-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan%27s_Neshoba_County_Fair_%22states%27_rights%22_speech

Harvey LeRoy "Lee" Atwater- Reagan's deputy campaign director and political director:

You start out in 1954 by saying, "N*****, n*****, n*****." By 1968 you can't say "n*****" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "N*****, n*****."

Lee Atwater - Wikiquote

Reactions: NashVol11
Philadelphia, Mississippi-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan%27s_Neshoba_County_Fair_%22states%27_rights%22_speech

Harvey LeRoy "Lee" Atwater- Reagan's deputy campaign director and political director
You start out in 1954 by saying, "N*****, n*****, n*****." By 1968 you can't say "n*****" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "N*****, n*****."

Lee Atwater - Wikiquote
I guess the modern day liberals have learned that it is better to throw the blacks a few crumbs, and basically keep them enslaved and dependent upon their new master, the Democratic Party.

I guess the modern day liberals have learned that it is better to throw the blacks a few crumbs, and basically keep them enslaved and dependent upon their new master, the Democratic Party.

You seem to be picking up drump's speech patterns:
During an April 2011 radio interview with Talk1300 in Albany, Donald Trump stated, "I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks."

The Collected Quotes of Donald Trump on "the Blacks"
30 of Donald Trump's wildest quotes

By the way , How's the old 'hood?

Reactions: k-town_king
Nixon's southern strategy: The "Southern strategy" refers primarily to "top down" narratives of the political realignment of the South which suggest that Republican leaders consciously appealed to many white Southerners' racial grievances in order to gain their support.[5] This top-down narrative of the southern strategy is generally believed to be the primary force that transformed southern politics following the civil rights era.[6][7]

Southern strategy - Wikipedia

Yet it didn't work at the state and local level until the 90's and 2000's. So are you saying that there was a large portion of the Dem party that was against civil rights up until 2008?

You seem to be picking up drump's speech patterns:
During an April 2011 radio interview with Talk1300 in Albany, Donald Trump stated, "I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks."

The Collected Quotes of Donald Trump on "the Blacks"
30 of Donald Trump's wildest quotes

By the way , How's the old 'hood?
Which party has been best for blacks in the last 10 years? Is it the one that presents them with a great economy and the opportunity for employment and a sense of self worth, or the one that offers nothing but a walk to the mailbox to pick up just enough money to subside? Nobody got rich from welfare.

The old hood never changes.

Yet it didn't work at the state and local level until the 90's and 2000's. So are you saying that there was a large portion of the Dem party that was against civil rights up until 2008?
A heck of a lot of them were voting for Democrat George Wallace instead of Nixon.

Harvey LeRoy "Lee" Atwater- Reagan's deputy campaign director and political director:

Lee Atwater - Wikiquote

I'll bet that you have some CARPETBAGGER blood in you.

The guy who opposed integration? Are you trying to prove my point? "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever"
Look up the 1968 election. Wallace won the electoral votes of 5 Southern states as an independent. They didn't vote for Nixon. Look up the Democrat primaries from 1972. I haven't yet, but I'm pretty sure that George Wallace won the Democratic primaries in Maryland and Michigan, too. Did Nixon also have a Maryland and Michigan strategy to wrest away the Democrat racists up there?

Nixon and Wallace (American Independent Party) both ran Law and Order campaigns in 1968. Nixon also made damn sure that the presidency was not STOLEN from him again like it was in 1960 by Kennedy, Johnson, and Daley.

The American people were sick and tired of the anti war protests, domestic terrorism, and black riots that had become so commonplace in American society.

ELECTORAL VOTE:
Nixon 301
Humphrey 191

Look up the 1968 election. Wallace won the electoral votes of 5 Southern states as an independent. They didn't vote for Nixon. Look up the Democrat primaries from 1972. I haven't yet, but I'm pretty sure that George Wallace won the Democratic primaries in Maryland and Michigan, too. Did Nixon also have a Maryland and Michigan strategy to wrest away the Democrat racists up there?

I know. He ran as an unabashed racist and it appealed to southerners. I don't know why Maryland and Michigan voted Wallace, but I know why he appealed to southerners.

I know. He ran as an unabashed racist and it appealed to southerners. I don't know why Maryland and Michigan voted Wallace, but I know why he appealed to southerners.

If you were a student of history, you would know that BUSING was the reason that Wallace won Michigan and Maryland, and one of the reasons that Nixon won 301 electoral votes.

Busing students for racial reasons remains one of the most stupid and asinine programs ever instituted by the federal judiciary.

If you were a student of history, you would know that BUSING was the reason that Wallace won Michigan and Maryland, and one of the reasons that Nixon won 301 electoral votes.

Busing students for racial reasons remains one of the most stupid and asinine programs ever instituted by the federal judiciary.

You are whitewashing his position. "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."

VN Store

Back