'15 GA WR Preston Williams (UT Signee 2/4/15)

That's exactly what it is. If Williams were to flip to Georgia they would switch gears in a hurry. It hurts the pride of the college football fan to lose a guy in your backyard. There is a need to be dismissive of the loss and belittle the player...and yes, all SEC fan bases are guilty of doing it. Recruiting brings out the inner child in some us... On Vandymania last August they were giddy over Jalen Hurd's injury against Station Camp in the season opener and they are supposed to be the well educated "mature" ones who care more about academics than athletics.
This happens everywhere, our fans are just as bad. The Rico McGraw is a good example, even the Josh Malone thread was very good last year.

Reactions: 1 person
This happens everywhere, our fans are just as bad. The Rico McGraw is a good example, even the Josh Malone thread was very good last year.

You saw Vol fans saying something must be wrong with those two guys ranking since they weren't all UT from the beginning like Georgia fans? You saw Vol fans say those two don't have big time offered like Georgia fans are doing with Preston?

Someone in admissions needs to get his girlfriend into college. If she dosent get in I can't see preston staying unfortunately.

I hope he's not stupid enough to switch schools because of a woman? Women are a dime a dozen since most of them are the same.

Someone in admissions needs to get his girlfriend into college. If she dosent get in I can't see preston staying unfortunately.

LOL. He's a junior in high school. He may have 5 different girlfriends by the time signing day rolls around.

That said, I hope we find his girlfriend a scholarship.

LOL. He's a junior in high school. He may have 5 different girlfriends by the time signing day rolls around.

That said, I hope we find his girlfriend a scholarship.

But he may not. My brother, when he was in the 4th grade, told my mother he had met the girl he was going to marry and they were married after he had been enrolled at Tennessee for over a year. Sometimes the girlfriend does matter. Lets get her on a track scholarship.

Hope she can at least...run? :gone:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He retweets a lot of fan tweets, and I never realized just how creepy some of our fans are on twitter. Grown men saying they wanna meet up at the orange and white game and then take him hunting sounds like a weird episode of to catch a predator

RT What color of duct tape do you like Mr. @theResort? :crazy:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm also seeing talk of "but he doesn't have any other big offers"...yeah, I guess Florida, Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, FSU, Georgia, Miami, Ohio State, OK State, South Carolina, and TA&M, just to name a few, aren't big offers.

Bunch of goobers over there.

Lol. I'd love to see what they consider a big offer. :lol:

Everybody wanted a piece of him because of his high ranking he didn't back down from anyone. He left the camp with a torn shirt and the WR MVP award. One DB tried to jam him on the line and PW threw him into the sidelines into the wall. He ran a 4.6 40 which is great for his size

Reactions: 5 people
everybody wanted a piece of him because of his high ranking he didn't back down from anyone. He left the camp with a torn shirt and the wr mvp award. One db tried to jam him on the line and pw threw him into the sidelines into the wall. He ran a 4.6 40 which is great for his size

Yessir!

I know people love to throw out the big WR comparisons any time we are reecruiting a 6'4" or 6'5" receiver, but I think Preston can be a legit Mike Evans type.

Everybody wanted a piece of him because of his high ranking he didn't back down from anyone. He left the camp with a torn shirt and the WR MVP award. One DB tried to jam him on the line and PW threw him into the sidelines into the wall. He ran a 4.6 40 which is great for his size

All this young man does on the field is ball out. He reminds me of Robert Meachem with the way he throws DBs. I always loved watching him go up against DBs and he would either spin them off of him or would throw them into the sidelines.

I know people love to throw out the big WR comparisons any time we are reecruiting a 6'4" or 6'5" receiver, but I think Preston can be a legit Mike Evans type.

I said Big mike williams a while back.. The college version not pro lol

Mike Evans will literally be the next big thing In the league. I think he can be Fitzgerald good. I wouldn't hesitate taking him top 5 in the draft

Mike Evans will literally be the next big thing In the league. I think he can be Fitzgerald good. I wouldn't hesitate taking him top 5 in the draft

Would love to see someone like the Colts draft him. Give Luck another legitimate option to throw too. Plus it would be nice to see Johnny FF and Evans play on rival teams

Would love to see someone like the Colts draft him. Give Luck another legitimate option to throw too. Plus it would be nice to see Johnny FF and Evans play on rival teams

Believe me, id love it, but not happening. He will be gone before the Colts get a chance. No first round pick, late second. Thats my number one want, with some OL help and bigger LBs

I'm sure woody was there dropping his ranking for lack of hang time on the DB he tossed into the wall.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm sure woody was there dropping his ranking for lack of hang time on the DB he tossed into the wall.

LMAO....

images

VN Store

Back