Official Nashville Predators Thread

I like it too. We needed a left handed defenseman, and have a good record of successful defenseman. The guys is only 23 and hopefully will benefit from playing with Weber or Jones.

1 down. Need to keep it rolling. Hutton has upped his game since the addition of Dubnyk and Smith is playing great.

Freaking waste of a point tonight. Dubnyk looks worst than both Hutton and Maz.

Agreed, yet it's still a win to dump Hendricks contract. I usually want to blame our top forwards for not scoring more goals. And then you watch our 5 on 5 play which is the same as our PP sets but with no lanes...dump, win boards, cycle for days, get to the point, ad shoot into shins from 80 feet. Over and over and over and over. I miss having arnott distributing behind the net to sully by the dot or Dumont in the slot. THEN when the defense started to sag, you let the points walk in

Bobby Ny with a career night & it gets wasted.

Dubnyk..yikes.

I'm still on the fence about trading Weber. He's playing extremely well right now & has been for most of the year. His value won't be any higher than it is right now & the retun would be ridiculous.

Trading Klein suggests a rebuild anyways..the offensive pieces & prospects we'd get for weber would have us set for a long time with a true top 6 & a really young & talented blue line with no one being older than 24 except Bartley.

The other side of that is Weber is a superstar defenseman..trades involving superstar defensemen don't really happen.

That it does. I can understand the arguement the other way, I just don't agree with it.

I don't necessarily agree with it either. You just have to look at the organization & the shape it's in with the forwards on the roster & in the system.

Weber would obviously bring the most back even though it would hurt our blue line. Would help in the long run.

The Oilers seem to kill us. So much for trying to go on a run. Wish we could have gotten Scrivens for a 3rd like the oil did.

19dvkfj06xe61gif.gif

VN Store

Back