Official Nashville Predators Thread

Willie is doing a fine job filling in for Pete. I have noticed he likes having to "smile in front of a camera on demand" about as much as I do.

Although there is still no timetable for his return, Rinne (hip) will be taking part in workouts during the Olympic break that are designed to get him back into the lineup as soon as possible, the Tennessean reports.

As anticipated, Rinne (hip) was back on the ice for Wednesday's practice, Josh Cooper of The Tennessean reports.

Spin: After having not practiced with the team since October due to the hip infection, Rinne saw only light duty in Wednesday's session, facing a few shots that weren't of high velocity. It appeared as though he spent the majority of his time skating for conditioning purposes, looking rather tired at the end of the practice. The goalie will steadily increase the extent of his activities in the coming days, but the team still hasn't issued a timetable for his return.

Per ESPN

Poile currently wearing a patch and does not have vision in affected eye, doctors "hopeful" his vision will return. Wow that's terrible.

That's awesome. Only "memorabilia" I have is a program signed by Weber when he tore up his ankle and another playoff program signed by Cal O Reilly when he was also injured.

I have a Weber, Suter, Wilson, Ellis, and Radulov auto RCs. I'll post pics tomorrow

I asked Rich Clune how he feels going into tonight. His response? "Just like a caged dog just ready to be released."

Per Josh Cooper

I hope he is more intimidating than my usual sports watching buddy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1

VN Store

Back