'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as fsu does not offer, I think he is a Vol when it's all said and done.

there are several reasons why fsu is no alternative. first of all....fsu where the first school which noticed jakob....i remember the scouting email early this year. they had there chance but....they commited other lb-talents. they told jakob they would nevergive a scolarship to an european kid they have never seen playing in the us.

jakob did everything he had to...

the result....no fsu-spot open....but...there is another big school...a verry interesting one....one which really takes of your abilities....

guess what´s gonna happen !!???

Reactions: 1 person
there are several reasons why fsu is no alternative. first of all....fsu where the first school which noticed jakob....i remember the scouting email early this year. they had there chance but....they commited other lb-talents. they told jakob they would nevergive a scolarship to an european kid they have never seen playing in the us.

jakob did everything he had to...

the result....no fsu-spot open....but...there is another big school...a verry interesting one....one which really takes of your abilities....

guess what´s gonna happen !!???

hi-res-7284200_crop_north.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Scoff if you must... Kiffin would be a killer OC and hell on wheels recruiting in Florida

Would definitely be scary. The guy knows how to execute an offensive game plan. I wouldn't like it one bit. Right now I feel the Florida game is a W next year. With Kiffin as their OC and that D? :ermm:

It sounds like they feel pretty good. Their only concern would be if FSU offered and even then I think UT wins, FSU would likely be too late to the party.

If JJ is an EE, then the clock is winding down quickly on any chance they have with him. And with FSU about to play for all the marbles, I don't see their position changing in time to beat out Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
Modern German names tend to bypass the German pronunciation rules if they are foreign (mostly American). I'm sure it's "Jacob"

it is ! we pronounce it a little bit different....but i think he likes it to be call jacob.....same name :good!:

It sounds like they feel pretty good. Their only concern would be if FSU offered and even then I think UT wins, FSU would likely be too late to the party.

what jakob told me is, that lb-spots are already offered to other players....so it comes down to an de-position offer ideally at fsu ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back