'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he lives in N. Florida I think he was just taking in a game as a football fan . That game is huge is that area . Everyone pays attention to it

Since he lives in N. Florida I think he was just taking in a game as a football fan . That game is huge is that area . Everyone pays attention to it

I think Johnson needs all the exposure he can get to the game of football. Think of it as learning by observation.

He was at UF yesterday but left right after the game and didn't stay long. Still a possibility he takes an official visit to a few different places as there are two weekends left before the dead period.

I think Jancek will be seeing him tomorrow or early this week so we'll try and get a more detailed story from him after that visit.

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 1 person
Johnson and Bryant will make an impact this year
I think Johnson has a chance to start with him being an EE I don't see AJ coming back

John Jancek will be down in Florida on Monday visiting with both Dillon Bates and Jakob Johnson.

There was some worry about Johnson as he took an unofficial visit to Florida on Saturday but the Tennessee linebacker commitment left immediately after the game and there doesn't seem to be anything to worry about now. But, Johnson still has two weekends to take official visits and if one of the bigger instate schools were to offer that could throw a wrench in things.

Don't be surprised if he does take a few more visits before the dead period and then heads back to Germany, but it seems like it would take a new team offering to drastically change things.

-Fortenberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back