'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
North, pig, Pearson, Malone would be a heck of an issue for a DC

Especially with a thoroughbred of a tailback in Hurd and a smart and fast QB who can execute the read option in Dobbs.

Man Butch could have the pieces to a really special offense if this all gels.

Don't feel quite as confident as I did for some reason. For me, it could be because I've been up since 6:30AM to go to the game and fatigue is setting in.:p

Ron, you still as confident?

Last edited:
Everyone has talked about how Malone has handled his recruitment with such maturity, and now everyone thinks that he isn't coming to Tennessee because of one visit?

This is not ea sports ncaa football.

Where recruits go to school are not predicated on winning the games the recruits visit.

Reactions: 2 people
I would like to know what some people expect from our offense right now? We have a true freshman QB throwing to 2 true freshmen, a RS freshman, and a sophomore at WR, playing against 3 of the top teams in the country. Add to this, a run game that doesn't exactly strike fear into opposing defensive coordinators, and it is not exactly a recipe for huge stats and lots of points. 2015 is the season it all comes together. We will have to exhibit a little patience around here. Dooley felt we needed bigger (and apparently slower) athletes to compete. He was wrong and this is the result. We have very little SEC speed on our roster, and virtually no SEC depth. Butch will build this thing brick by brick, but the previous regime left him with very little foundation.

Don't feel quite as confident as I did for some reason. For me, it could be because I've been up since 6:30AM to go to the game and fatigue is setting in.:p

Ron, you still as confident?

Nothing changed. If anything it improved our chances, he saw how easily he will have a starting job next fall opposite North.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back