' 13 FL CB Mackensie Alexander

Sorry i should have been more specific, since him and his brother are going to different schools (WVU most likely) for Mackensie its between UT and MSST as well as Auburn

That's great news. Would love to get an unexpected steal to go along with Vonn Bell.

Babble on douche.

487913d1349993787-almost-lost-my-spring-what-now-jesus-says-meme-generator-i-am-just-saying-dont-get-butt-hurt-cdc192.jpg

MacKensie Alexander will choose between Clemson, Auburn, and Mississippi State. Hopefully Auburn can land him due to the hiring of his former recruiter at Clemson, but it has been an uphill climb for him.

Great article that gives an inside look into his recruitment.

Mackensie Alexander, a five-star corner in ESPN 150, could be a game-changer - ESPN

IMMOKALEE, Fla. -- Around every corner here, disappointment looms.

Alongside, hope persists that this generation of children -- it's always this generation -- will find a better life. That they'll escape the fields, for too long the only option afforded families of migrant workers from Haiti and Mexico who pick America's tomatoes and oranges.

Football is their way out.

Football worked as the escape route for Edgerrin James, the four-time Pro Bowl running back and most famous son of this unincorporated community of approximately 20,000 along Alligator Alley between Miami and Naples.

[+] EnlargeImmokalee
Steve Guyot/ESPNImmokalee, which is Seminole for "My Home," has a resilience that can be found in its football players.

Their latest hope is Mackensie Alexander, the nation's No. 4 recruit in the ESPN 150. On Wednesday, Alexander, a lockdown cornerback and potential impact freshman this fall, will sign a letter of intent in a ceremony to be telecast from Immokalee High School on ESPNU at 11:15 a.m. ET.

He is the great mystery in the Class of 2013.

Alexander is an enigma, the anti-recruit. In an age in which top prospects' every move and tweet are documented and dissected, Alexander shuns attention. He avoids interviews. He's been purposefully deceptive about his college plans.

He has confused and frustrated fans, media and college coaches alike. In the absence of information, observers have drawn conclusions about Alexander -- that he's arrogant, even unappreciative.

But peel back the layers and take the time to look. Alexander is introspective and indebted to the people inside his small circle. And his every move is skillfully calculated.

"That's one thing about Mackensie," said teammate and West Virginia commit running back Jacky Marcellus, "when he does something, he does it for a purpose."

On the eve of his anticipated college announcement, it's clear that Mackensie Alexander is misunderstood in much the same way as his impoverished hometown.

This is just a small quote.

I kinda wish every recruit did it like this kid. That way there would be no recruiting services bending the consumer over with crap and I might be more productive and not here all the time.

Forgot this kid is all over twitter dogging fanbases, asking for followers, and playing the media every which way. That's why the UT fans dog him everytime they get a chance. Ridiculous how posters attacked this kid's character. Saying he'll fail out of school, he's asking for money, and calling him a crackhead punk. I hope he goes somewhere, stars for 3 years, and goes high in the NFL draft. Love his unselfish attitude on the field and willingness to play the game the way it's supposed to be played(Tough, hard, fast, and smart). Sure need some players like him in Orange right now.

From AU Rivals -

The Alexander twins? Who knows. Anyone that pretends they know who they will choose is likely just guessing. 4-star Mackensie texted one of our analysts that they were announcing at 9 a.m. CT on Wednesday. When the analyst asked who his top three or some favorites were, Mackensie responed, "I don't know."

From AU Rivals -

The Alexander twins? Who knows. Anyone that pretends they know who they will choose is likely just guessing. 4-star Mackensie texted one of our analysts that they were announcing at 9 a.m. CT on Wednesday. When the analyst asked who his top three or some favorites were, Mackensie responed, "I don't know."

Lol I don't know. For some reason that part of the quote made me laugh.

VN Store

Back