' 13 FL CB Mackensie Alexander

Prospect- MacKensie Alexander, CB, Immokalee (Fla.)
Announcement- 11:15 a.m. Wednesday
Quick Take- The 5-foot-10.5, 180-pound physical corner will make a selection from Clemson, Mississippi State and Auburn most likely. This one would qualify as very difficult to predict, to say the least, as anything can happen. The Bulldogs and both Tigers have reasons to feel good and not-so-good about landing him.
Projection- Mississippi State (Hamilton), Auburn (Shurburtt)

Prospect- MacKensie Alexander, CB, Immokalee (Fla.)
Announcement- 11:15 a.m. Wednesday
Quick Take- The 5-foot-10.5, 180-pound physical corner will make a selection from Clemson, Mississippi State and Auburn most likely. This one would qualify as very difficult to predict, to say the least, as anything can happen. The Bulldogs and both Tigers have reasons to feel good and not-so-good about landing him.
Projection- Mississippi State (Hamilton), Auburn (Shurburtt)

If he goes to Mississippi Mistake then how much did they pay him?

Been to Starkville, and it's awful. However, we had a great weekend down there, from what I remember. :)

I'm Glad this kid and his brother are getting out of Immokalee... That place is rough man. Plenty of d1 talent out there, they just get into trouble and don't focus in school.

Ever looked at the CB play for Miss. State? If I were neutral they'd have more to sell me than UT, Auburn, or Clemson at the present moment.

The Miss State DB coach that coached all of those DBs was hired at Auburn. That's why we became such a big player in his recruitment and got him to come visit. That and the fact that we also stole his primary recruiter at Clemson, safteys coach Charlie Harbinson. I still believe Clemson has just as much a shot if not more to land him as MSST and Auburn.

Last edited:
Pretty funny. Sure wish we could have him. I love how he thinks someone outside the SEC will win the National Championship, especially Clemson. So naive.

Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID
Mackensie Alexander says it's a "million dollar decision." Then he picks Clemson.

Lol

VN Store

Back