13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Because he took a picture with Saban in a Bama zip up jacket?

I guess we should assume using the same logic that Marquez North, Christian Morris, and Jason Carr is 100% Vol seeing as though they took a photo in UT jerseys.

Wearing a alabama fleece to school and what not is different then wearing a jersey on a visit. IE. Riley Fergerson (Sp?) wears Ut gear everywhere.

Eric Berry was recruited by Phillip Fulmer who was proven.
Nonetheless, I still think we have a good chance with VB. Since his childhood he has loved UT, and that has to mean something. I just don't see how someone who has grown up a UT fan can justify playing for Bama, regardless of their recent successes.

If he goes to bama then he was never really a vol fan. i will hate him not for choosing them but for pretending to be a vol fan and going to bama unforgiveable

If he goes to bama then he was never really a vol fan. i will hate him not for choosing them but for pretending to be a vol fan and going to bama unforgiveable

Sometimes you should take a couple of breathes so that oxygen will make it to your brain before you poop out of your mouth...

You're new, so you don't get that VN has no moderation, one extreme or another. He's had his mind made up and the decision is set in stone, just like every recruit.

I'm new at posting but I read this board for a year and learned the way of the world before participating...basic fact kids are like robots and after locking onto a school they will WEAR THE FLEECE OF THEIR NEW LORD!!!...no new code will be accepted
Posted via VolNation Mobile

vonbell.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
I am a vol since birth .If this kid is as big a vol fan as he says he is.Then be a freaking leader and step up recruit for the team you are suppose to love.I appreciate kids like Austin Sanders Reeves-Maybin,and Riley Fergason.This are the real vfl.Not some poser that wants attention drawn pto himself.Its easy to go jump on when every body else wants to jump on and your winning big.If hes so good then commit to the team he professes to have loved since childhood and make those around him better.Thats the mark of greatness.You wanna be tha man follow your heart and do what isnt the in thing to do.Step up and help recruit other great players.Going to the NFl has nothing to do with this.If hes good enough he will go in 3 no matter where he goes.I am tired of all this crap.If hes going to Bama then go quit wasting our coaches time and tell them so they can recruit kids that want to be vols.I mean if he really loves the vols wouldnt that be the right thing to do.

I am a vol since birth .If this kid is as big a vol fan as he says he is.Then be a freaking leader and step up recruit for the team you are suppose to love.I appreciate kids like Austin Sanders Reeves-Maybin,and Riley Fergason.This are the real vfl.Not some poser that wants attention drawn pto himself.Its easy to go jump on when every body else wants to jump on and your winning big.If hes so good then commit to the team he professes to have loved since childhood and make those around him better.Thats the mark of greatness.You wanna be tha man follow your heart and do what isnt the in thing to do.Step up and help recruit other great players.Going to the NFl has nothing to do with this.If hes good enough he will go in 3 no matter where he goes.I am tired of all this crap.If hes going to Bama then go quit wasting our coaches time and tell them so they can recruit kids that want to be vols.I mean if he really loves the vols wouldnt that be the right thing to do.

Tell us how you really feel bro..

Good grief!!!!:mf_surrender:

Yea. I still got a feeling he ends up in orange though

I sure hope so. Best case senerio, we get VB and Jason Carr sticks to his commitment. Worst case, Alabama gets both. That wouldn't be good. I've said this for a while, but Tennessee, at some point, has got to turn the corner in terms of defensive recruiting. We'll never win big without elite defensive talent and we've just not had it as of late. It starts by signing these types of players.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back