'14 TN RB Jalen Hurd (UT commit 3/14/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elab please
I would post a link but I'm on mobile. Just google "mike tirico deadspin" and click the first link from the deadspin site.

Too many sleazy commentators is my point. Marv Albert style!

Part of me says "let it go" in regards to Dooley's incompetence.. the other part wants to beat him with a tube sock stacked with a bar of soap.

Got my tube sock with Kiffin already written on it...let me grab my Sharpie
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Per 247, Jalen has 4 schools that he knows for sure will be in the running for his signature: Florida, Ohio State, Vanderbilt, and Tennessee. He admits he grew up a big UT fan, and he loves Coach Jones already.

On what he likes about Tennessee:

“Coach Jones, he did a good job at Cincinnati. I think just because he has better facilities and Tennessee has a broader fan base, I think he’ll do a great job at UT and I’m looking forward to seeing how he does.”

Reactions: 10 people
I wonder what it was about Dooley that was a turn off for a lot of these guys? It seems like Butcher has us in on a lot more guys with this staff than the last one.

I wonder what it was about Dooley that was a turn off for a lot of these guys? It seems like Butcher has us in on a lot more guys with this staff than the last one.

The hair. The greater than thou attitude. The Sh**y coaching.

Feel free to choose one or more of these or add to the list.

Reactions: 1 person

It was his lack of results on the filed that turned off a lot of the recruits

He will be a top 10 recruit in the country next year, would be a huge get for next year's class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back