'14 TN RB Jalen Hurd (UT commit 3/14/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What really happened will never see the light of day on a newspaper sports page.

Could be wrong but I think tOSU is the early leader.

Long way until NSD 2014.

You are correct. tOSU is the leader now but he is far from committed to any school right now. He could end up at UF, UT, tOSU, or any other school that begins to impress him over this next year.

His recruiting won't last until NSD though as he plans on being an EE.

What position does Jalen project at? I just don't see him at RB at 6'3 or 6'4?

IMO, he would make a great receiver 6'3/6'4 and around 215-220 along the lines of a Keenan Allen or (dare I say it) Da'rick Rogers. Big guy with speed that's hard to bring down!

RB- We have his mom on our side she is die hard Vol fan. Claims Dooley didn't recruit Jalen as hard as others hence why we are behind on him.

Reactions: 1 person
What position does Jalen project at? I just don't see him at RB at 6'3 or 6'4?

IMO, he would make a great receiver 6'3/6'4 and around 215-220 along the lines of a Keenan Allen or (dare I say it) Da'rick Rogers. Big guy with speed that's hard to bring down!

He wants to play offense and more specifically he wants to get his shot at RB. Just because he isn't a typical mold for a RB doesn't mean squat. This kid has elite RB skills and could play the position just as well as he could WR.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch needs to lock down the state and put Hurd as a top priority, which I'm sure he will

Part of me says "let it go" in regards to Dooley's incompetence.. the other part wants to beat him with a tube sock stacked with a bar of soap.

Reactions: 8 people
Nikki%2BMeyer%2BYellowjackets.jpg

I would **** the **** out of that *** until she *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back