'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

You're damn right sweet tea. And fried foods. And Krystal. F!ck white castle. Come to Tennessee derrick. Not only can you play championship football, but you can enjoy a glass of sweet tea, a sack of Krystals, and fried oreos for dessert. Don't overlook the small stuff.

Haven't been on here for a while, but wanted to see how you Vols peeps felt about the DGreen situation. I am a Michigan fan and we need a good RB. Hopefully he comes to the Big House! I can score him some Sweet Tea in the Midwest no problem! Ha

Haven't been on here for a while, but wanted to see how you Vols peeps felt about the DGreen situation. I am a Michigan fan and we need a good RB. Hopefully he comes to the Big House! I can score him some Sweet Tea in the Midwest no problem! Ha

But you don't have Krystals. However, you seem to have an edge but we haven't conceded.

But you don't have Krystals. However, you seem to have an edge but we haven't conceded.

I am just glad Michigan is back to recruiting solid football players! It is nice to see us going after the same guys you big dogs in the SEC are after. And if we do get DGreen it is probably because he doesn't want to get knocked on his behind week after week in the SEC like my homie Vincent Smith did by Clowney in our bowl game...

Reactions: 3 people
I am just glad Michigan is back to recruiting solid football players! It is nice to see us going after the same guys you big dogs in the SEC are after. And if we do get DGreen it is probably because he doesn't want to get knocked on his behind week after week in the SEC like my homie Vincent Smith did by Clowney in our bowl game...

Our oline can block Clowney lol

Graham was also in to see Derrick Green earlier in the week and the Vols are still in a fight there with Michigan as right now both sides are feeling good vibes from the Greens. Tennessee and Michigan have one visit left before he announces next Saturday, Jan. 26, at 6 p.m. and it will be interesting to see how they schedule those visits.

VQ

Reactions: 4 people

Clowney is a beast! I was expecting a lot more damage from Clowney , but Lewan did a good job on him for a good chunk of that game (IMO). I am hoping that Lewan sticking around for one more year is also making DGreen want to come to Michigan, since he has a chance to get immediate playing time depending on how Toussaint comes back from his injury...

Well, Lewan did a great job until the Vincent S. blast by Clowney caused the game changing fumble. Tiny as well until the T. Bray blast by Clowney caused the game ending fumble. Mich did a much better job than I would have thought on Clowney.

Well, Lewan did a great job until the Vincent S. blast by Clowney caused the game changing fumble. Tiny as well until the T. Bray blast by Clowney caused the game ending fumble. Mich did a much better job than I would have thought on Clowney.

Well they only had a month to prepare for him.:)

All this tells me is Clowney is one bad dude that would go in the top 10 of the NFL draft right now.

VQ is saying he is going to visit us and michigan before he announces. Am I reading that correctly??

That's a big change from what he said before. He said he was done with visits iirc.

I think it means that UT and Mich have one visit each to Green at his school/home.

Reactions: 3 people

I am just glad you aren't a douche. That is all I ask of rival fans on this board. You're welcome anytime. :hi:

Is he taking any more visit to UT?

I've read a couple places that he wants to unofficial here, but I've also read that we will simply visit with his family one more time. It's getting suspenseful, but at the AA game he said his mind was pretty made up -- he spent the week with a few other MI commits so I'm sure he'll end up in Ann Arbor.

VN Store

Back