'13 IL WR Laquon Treadwell

Ole Miss doesn't deserve this kind of stupid luck it really ticks me off...Freeze sold his soul to the devil IMO

Ole Miss doesn't deserve this kind of stupid luck it really ticks me off...Freeze sold his soul to the devil IMO

It's all about winning. Imagine that, a coach overachieved and won some games he wasn't supposed to. We haven't seen that in two years. He should have beaten Johnny Football as well. You win, and kids will come.

The same people that refuse to give him any credit are also the same people that would be singing Butch's praises if we pulled Green, Bell, and Lawson

If he was doing this at a place that had won championships before like Tn, Neb, ND, Cal, UCLA,MIAMI,Michigan I wouldn't have thought anything about it. However as mentioned he has only landed a couple so far, just being mentioned with many others.

With Freeze, the recruits are just picking up what he's laying down. He lays down a $100 and they pick it up.

But what's the true ceiling for a team like Ole Miss. So what, you beat Auburn once a year, or a team like Arkansas, maybe pull off an SEC East upset. I just will never see them as a NC contending team. No matter who they put as head coach.

The same people that refuse to give him any credit are also the same people that would be singing Butch's praises if we pulled Green, Bell, and Lawson

There's a big difference in pulling in recruits at UT and Ole Miss, no matter who the coaches are at the time.

it makes sense now freeze signs the friends and family of star recruits the year before..learned from the best Coach o..signed Treadwell best friend and Nkems bro last yr

What QB is going to be throwing to him? Seems they haven't had any good recruits lately or this year AT QB?

My reference is the movie... but didn't Oher meet the Touhey's after he was enrolled... I may be the victim of a movie twist here...

Yea, he may have, but I wouldn't use the movie as truth. His guardian at the time, not Tuohy's, encouraged Oher to apply at Briarcrest early in high school. I don't believe Oher was a great football player when he enrolled. He obviously had physical tools.

How so? He won at coaching girl's basketball. I think it is a bit sour grapes. He knows how to coach, and he knows how to relate to people. Maybe you are right but I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

He's won at everything. He is a winner. Period

it makes sense now freeze signs the friends and family of star recruits the year before..learned from the best Coach o..signed Treadwell best friend and Nkems bro last yr

Nkemdiche was signed under Nutt. I was told by an OM fan that it was the last good thing that Nutt did. Evidently there was a guy in 2011 whose Mom forged his LOI and he really didn't want to go to OM. Nutt let him out and that spot came open for Nkemdiche.

What QB is going to be throwing to him? Seems they haven't had any good recruits lately or this year AT QB?

he has a top qb committed as well Ryan Buchanan..never have looked at his stuff just remember people saying it was a huge in state pickup

They went 7-6 and lost to every team that was halfway decent. Signature win was against the spiraling-into-flames Mississippi State team.

I do have to bring this up. We did lose to that Mississippi State team that they beat. Not saying they weren't worse by the time Ole Miss played them, but we did lose to them.

Bo Wallace actually had a good year and has two years of eligibility remaining. They have two incoming transfers (Anthony Alford & Jeremy Liggins), and another highly rated four-star commit (Ryan Buchanan) coming in the fall.

VN Store

Back