Chip Kelly new Eagles coach

Whoa... They just got Kiffin'd like a muhsucka..
Not even close man... Chip was there for four Super successful years. IMO you cant even compare... Hope we may be able to score a guy or two who were committed to Kelly more than Oregon.

Oregon is going to get nailed, but it's not going to happen in time for UT's trip to Eugene. Jones is inheriting the worst defense in UT history from Dooley and Oregon is still loaded offensively.

I thought grud was going to be the next hc at philly n thats why he didnt come to ut. He was an nfl guy..

Isnt it weird his name hasnt surfaced for any nfl job but yet he didnt want to coach in college.. Per the other sources

Not even close man... Chip was there for four Super successful years. IMO you cant even compare... Hope we may be able to score a guy or two who were committed to Kelly more than Oregon.

No doubt. Kelly really did leave Oregon in much better shape than he found them. He doesn't have to skate out of town in the middle of the night like a f ing weezle. And if I were Oregon, I'd appreciate everything he gave us. Kinda like a great player who declares early for the draft

Reactions: 1 person
I thought grud was going to be the next hc at philly n thats why he didnt come to ut. He was an nfl guy..

Isnt it weird his name hasnt surfaced for any nfl job but yet he didnt want to coach in college.. Per the other sources

I have heard his name as well as Brian Billicks'.

The fact of the matter is our OC came from Colorado with zero spread or zone read experience. I read Chip wanted a guy that would bring a fresh look to the spread and not be a yes man. Well he was a yes man as Chip called all the plays, wrote the play book, ran the practice. The OC during game time was nothing more than eyes for the defensive schemes.

We have some stud RB recruits coming in this year. We'll see if they stay. That concerns me most.[/QUOTE]

If they don't,please let them know what nice people we are. :rock:

The fact of the matter is our OC came from Colorado with zero spread or zone read experience. I read Chip wanted a guy that would bring a fresh look to the spread and not be a yes man. Well he was a yes man as Chip called all the plays, wrote the play book, ran the practice. The OC during game time was nothing more than eyes for the defensive schemes.

We have some stud RB recruits coming in this year. We'll see if they stay. That concerns me most.

I'd say the in state kid Tyner stays, the other highly touted RB recruit from Texas may be hard to hold on to. It depends how much of the staff Chip Kelly takes with him. If he opts to build his staff through NFL coaches, the relationships developed with the position coaches may keep the recruits from flipping.

We have some stud RB recruits coming in this year. We'll see if they stay. That concerns me most.[/QUOTE]

If they don't,please let them know what nice people we are. :rock:
Will do. :)

Here's one in particular...

Thomas Tyner - Yahoo! Sports

Gruden is making 4.6 mil to talk about football. I'd say he's happy where he's at for awhile.

would love to have a stud running back as in that Thomas Tyner kid. Kid looks to be awesome. His stats are off the charts.

I mean this in the right way but given our current talent UO could sleep walk into a 10-2 season this year. Which may be likely. The future is a bit less clear however in regards to recruits. As good as Kelly was we still had issues getting recruits to UO (hence the uni's and $25K checks).

Awesome! Now we have a great chance to steal (insert any and every Oregon recruit name) away from Eugene! Vols butch!

Oregon is going to get nailed, but it's not going to happen in time for UT's trip to Eugene. Jones is inheriting the worst defense in UT history from Dooley and Oregon is still loaded offensively.

No he's not. He's inheriting the worst coached defense in UT history.

VN Store

Back