The Bruce Pearl Thread

Would you be for Bruce Pearl's return if Martin is fired after next year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Bruce's excellent track record in Rupp I'm sure he would've pulled it off regardless of how bad our gimpy ass roster is. Great thread bud!

I wish that Hamilton had quit instead of firing Bruce.
When you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen; don't fire the chef.

I miss Pearl too! Everyone needs a second chance and the guy could win games. Think about it only coach to have our beloved basketvols ranked number 1 in the country for a week.

The only #1 that matters comes in the month of April. Hell, Mark Gottfried got Alabama to #1 for a week. But nobody remembers that because that team flopped in March just like that UT team did.

Yep, I would hate for the NCAA to give us a postseason ban in football or bball. I've been enjoying our bowl games and tournament appearances the last couple of years haha.

PERZACTLY !!! What have we got to lose by rehiring Pearl? Nothing !!!

The only #1 that matters comes in the month of April. Hell, Mark Gottfried got Alabama to #1 for a week. But nobody remembers that because that team flopped in March just like that UT team did.

Was that the yr we lost to Ohio state in the sweet sixteen by 2 points.....don't know if I would consider that a flop with the talent Ohio state had?

Was that the yr we lost to Ohio state in the sweet sixteen by 2 points.....don't know if I would consider that a flop with the talent Ohio state had?

No, that was the year Louisville beat the shart out of us in the sweet sixteen.

It was a flop not because of the taken Ohio State had, but because we were up 20 at the half and lost.

That game still pisses me off.

Sorry, please excuse my error I was thinking won and wrote one.......I was in the middle of running around my living room celebrating.......had money bet on ole miss and can't believe they covered 9 points in overtime.

No, that was the year Louisville beat the shart out of us in the sweet sixteen.

Couldn't remember which yr it was and was too lazy to look it up. That Louisville team was much bigger, and way more athletic than us. I don't think that Tennessee was ever that talented and can't believe the games we won.

It was a flop not because of the taken Ohio State had, but because we were up 20 at the half and lost.

That game still pisses me off.

Yeah it did me too.....conley destroyed us in that second half.....it was even more depressing watching Ohio state make it to the championship....we were set up for a big run that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back