' 13 FL CB Mackensie Alexander

They hired his MSU position coach -- not his primary recruiter. His primary recruiter is Tim Brewster. However, I would say it's definitely helped Auburn... especially if they are going hard after Mackenro as well.

I'm thinking more and more he and his brother will be a package deal.

That's always been the case. Mackenro is not that good but will get a free ride because of his brother.

Mackenro is very comparable to Denzel Nkemdiche coming out IMO... A S/LB tweener that is rumored to have some grade troubles(no idea if true). He has potential to be very good coming off a couple years in a college weight training program IMO. Excellent football instincts and closing speed from what I've seen. Was pretty upset that in MacKensie's interview, he didn't make it sound like we(MSU) are actively recruiting Mackenro.

IMO, the way to handle this is to put the full court press on Mackenro and get him and momma sold. Then MacKensie follows suit IMO.

I'm thinking more and more he and his brother will be a package deal.

He admitted just that in his rivals video. I believe he said the schools that had offered both were UT, Clemson, A&M, Kentucky and Rutgers. Maybe one more, I forget. Plus he said he liked UF but they weren't recruiting his brother.

Wouldn't hold your breathe with this guy coming here. I would love for him to choose UT but just don't see it happening. Heck he doesn't even know what he wants to do.

He admitted just that in his rivals video. I believe he said the schools that had offered both were UT, Clemson, A&M, Kentucky and Rutgers. Maybe one more, I forget. Plus he said he liked UF but they weren't recruiting his brother.
I think FSU offered both.

You do know natty comes from the bottom of the Budweiser barrel correct? They hose out the last bit on the bottom left overs from bud and call it natty. No joke

Well, I knew it was made by Anheuser Busch. But I didn't know how. I guess I just found out that I drank(shotgunned, funnelled) an insane amount of beer hosed out from the bottom of the barrel.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, I knew it was made by Anheuser Busch. But I didn't know how. I guess I just found out that I drank(shotgunned, funnelled) an insane amount of beer hosed out from the bottom of the barrel.

Didn't you ever wonder why it was so much cheaper than BL?

The bad part is, after drinking it for so long, you grow accustomed to it. I actually prefer it over many other higher quality brews.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back