'15 JUCO RB Alvin Kamara (UT commit 6/21/14)

So..........any news on Kamara? We need a recruit cliff notes thread. Every recruit thread I try to get info from is just a bunch of sissy fight posts.

Mods, any chance we could get a thread that is just NEWS about recruits, with no pointless arguing?

There's already one stickied at the top. It's recruiting updates or news or something like that with links to when big things happen.

So..........any news on Kamara? We need a recruit cliff notes thread. Every recruit thread I try to get info from is just a bunch of sissy fight posts.

Mods, any chance we could get a thread that is just NEWS about recruits, with no pointless arguing?

There's a recruiting news thread pinned at the top of the forum.

yep!

that's what I said too.

move on

That's a shame. Some kids are happy to follow others to the current 'winner'. Other athletes want to BUILD a winning program. God Bless you and your son for falling into the latter category. :hi:

We will find strong, talented, eager young athletes that are leaders and ready to reconstruct this giant. They'll be proud of what they accomplished and they'll be better men for it. We need men that are VFL. Sheep need not apply....

Reactions: 1 person
Please try to stay on topic. There are plenty of other places to discuss things not related to recruiting and Kamara.

Thanks

Reactions: 5 people
Kamara is a legit power back. Kid is talented on so many levels. Kamara>Green..

This is just absurd, Green has more power than AK no questions about it. I agree that he is more talented on lots of different levels. You can make a case that he will fit much better in CBJ's offense, but he is not a superior to D.Green in terms of "power back status".

This is just absurd, Green has more power than AK no questions about it. I agree that he is more talented on lots of different levels. You can make a case that he will fit much better in CBJ's offense, but he is not a superior to D.Green in terms of "power back status".

Are you kidding me? Green runs around tackles as kamara runs through them. Power back status. I've seen Kamara play. I've seen him run through three tackles and truck a kid.

I don't know if you have saw Green play or watched his film, I can't speak on AK but Green most certainly does not run away from tackles or around them. He isn't a fast back, he is a down hill straight at you back and when you watch him he always runs straight into the defender and carries them another few yards. The dude is a haus

Quit arguing about who is the better back/power back between AK and Green. They are both elite backs with a little bit different skill sets. Fact of the matter is that we want and need them BOTH in orange and white!! I don't know if that happens or not, but I don't think AK is as much a lock to Georgia as everyone thinks. If he was, then he probably would have already pulled the trigger. Think about it..he keeps everything very close to the vest and isn't playing the recruiting game like others like to do. He wouldn't string his decision out most likely, if he already knew. I truly believe that he hasn't made his decision yet. He KNOWS the depth charts at Georgia and Bama, that's part of the reason most likely IMO that he hasn't committed yet. I don't know where AK will go, but it could definitely get interesting in January.

VN Store

Back