'15 JUCO RB Alvin Kamara (UT commit 6/21/14)

I watched the game. AK had to do a lot on his own because everyone knew he was getting the ball. He looked good getting to the corners.

AK just come to UT where you can make a statement, get on the field and earn playing time and bring this program back to the top. If he goes to Bama or UGA he is going to be placed in so much depth, not saying he won't be good to enough to play just harder. He would be behind Yeldon and Bamas full class of RB and then UGA has the Marshall and Gurley show. Come to UT AK and make a name for yourself

Reactions: 2 people
AK just come to UT where you can make a statement, get on the field and earn playing time and bring this program back to the top. If he goes to Bama or UGA he is going to be placed in so much depth, not saying he won't be good to enough to play just harder. He would be behind Yeldon and Bamas full class of RB and then UGA has the Marshall and Gurley show. Come to UT AK and make a name for yourself

preach

Reactions: 1 person
If CBJ can get Isiah Pead drafted in the top 50.. imagine what his offense can do for a cat like Alvin. Sheesh. It would be nice..

You are not giving Pead enough credit. Dude was very talented.

Kamara could be the equivalent of a Kenyan Barner/Lamichael James in this offense. If we could get Kamara with Green, oh my.

I think he'll play slot WR at Bama. Idk why any RB would go to UGA right now with Gurley and Marshall there for the next 2 or 3 years.

Our offense always relies on having a solid one-two punch at the RB position and having a solid third guy is huge. Right now Gurley and Marshall fit that role. But you are always one injury away on any given play. Injury or not, Kamara would get plenty of playing time as a Freshman.

Im sure he is reading these sites everyday...

Keith Niebuhr ‏@Niebuhr247
RT @a_kamara6: Love how people try to predict how I feel about Bama & Georgia. It's funny to read /// I have u picking Hawaii. Am I close?

I really want AK to be a Vol, wish he would mention UT more

Our offense always relies on having a solid one-two punch at the RB position and having a solid third guy is huge. Right now Gurley and Marshall fit that role. But you are always one injury away on any given play. Injury or not, Kamara would get plenty of playing time as a Freshman.

So what load did you all feed Turman to get him to commit?

You are not giving Pead enough credit. Dude was very talented.

Kamara could be the equivalent of a Kenyan Barner/Lamichael James in this offense. If we could get Kamara with Green, oh my.

He is very talented. Not very often RB's get drafted in the second round out of Cincy. Needs to be a perfect storm. Talented player plus tailor made system.

So..........any news on Kamara? We need a recruit cliff notes thread. Every recruit thread I try to get info from is just a bunch of sissy fight posts.

Mods, any chance we could get a thread that is just NEWS about recruits, with no pointless arguing?

VN Store

Back