Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how after babyavi made that comment about the bible last night, he never posted again...

I hope he got canned!!!

GRUDEN!!!

Babyvol is implying that a high school coach in fla is friends with gruden and resigned this week and it's the same type of deal as the south Pitt coach. Name is Tom Carter. Anyone know if this is true

Just googled it...it is true. He resigned 5 days ago.

Grider is very interesting to me. He is in his 40's and I have a hard time believing as successful as he has been he would up and resign. We had a baseball coach in Mt.Juliet very successful resign. Immediately rumors surfaced he was preparing to replace the coach at Cumberland when he retired.

I don't think it's as crazy as you think my friend. Money talks. So far the boosters have canned 2 coaches and an AD in the past few years. I think they brought Hart in to play ball and if he doesn't they will devour him. All they have to do is threaten to cut off the school until they get their way. If you aren't correct your on the right path IMO.

Thing is, What does Hart care? His involvement with UT is less than a year and a half. He also made sure he got a nice lucrative contract with buyout when he signed on. The man is in his 60's. Worst case for him is that he leaves with a nice fat retirement going away gift. Maybe he doesn't care if the boosters force him out.

JMO

The SP coach put this over the edge for me. He is beloved in those parts as I'm sure some of you know. He was set up as the assistant principle already, and didn't have any reason to resign unless something amazing came along. I'll be dumbfounded if this actually happens somehow...but all signs seem to be pointing to it.

Grider is very interesting to me. He is in his 40's and I have a hard time believing as successful as he has been he would up and resign. We had a baseball coach in Mt.Juliet very successful resign. Immediately rumors surfaced he was preparing to replace the coach at Cumberland when he retired.

He's a man!!!!!! He's 40 sorry just could not help it. j/k

Don't know. Doesn't matter. Could be today, tomorrow, or next week.

My bet is on the next 24 hours, as I believe the Gru to be in town.

I won't hold your feet to the fire on it but WOW just WOW. Thanks for all the info on this ride Boro you the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back