Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work midnights, I get off in an hour and I have to make sure not to put espn on in the tv in my room if I plan on getting any sleep. You guys give me hope.

Did I read Skeeters post right last night that said Hart went against the Old Money? If so I think the jig is finally up with that bammer. I just don't see the boosters keeping anyone they can't depend on to work with them.

Does it make sense to conclude that Hart and the BIG BOYS are at odds? And......that while Hart is out trying to make deals, the BIG BOYS come in and shoot them down through back channels? Thus, Hart has no choice but to move in the direction of the BIG BOYS?

Sounds convoluted and ridiculous, but could it be so?:loco:

I'm not claiming anything but was at my knee Doctor yesterday and asked him about Gruden, He kinda smiled and said anything is possible. Reason i asked him is cause he does some of UT'S athletics orthopedic surgery. He is a UT alum and graduated Alpha Omega Alpha.

DeepSpringsVol? That you?

Reactions: 1 person
Babyvol is implying that a high school coach in fla is friends with gruden and resigned this week and it's the same type of deal as the south Pitt coach. Name is Tom Carter. Anyone know if this is true

Did I read Skeeters post right last night that said Hart went against the Old Money? If so I think the jig is finally up with that bammer. I just don't see the boosters keeping anyone they can't depend on to work with them.

Skeeter seemed to be implying that the reason we don't have Strong is for racial reasons. Complete and utter nonsense. We have long been the most progressive school in the league on racial matters.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not claiming anything but was at my knee Doctor yesterday and asked him about Gruden, He kinda smiled and said anything is possible. Reason i asked him is cause he does some of UT'S athletics orthopedic surgery. He is a UT alum and graduated Alpha Omega Alpha.

That location on your profile is awesome! :)

Reactions: 1 person
I hope people aren't getting worked up again for nothing.

I'll gladly take Gruden and be pumped about it, but I don't want to get excited for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back