Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have lived to see another day Grudenites. There are no more candidates left.

Soon...

I posted this in the other thread:

Vol-in-Bham said:
300px-Into_the_Jaws_of_Death_23-0455M_edit.jpg

"Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about America wanting out of this war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bull****. Americans love to fight, traditionally. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle.

You are here today for three reasons. First, because you are here to defend your homes and your loved ones. Second, you are here for your own self respect, because you would not want to be anywhere else. Third, you are here because you are real men and all real men like to fight. When you, here, everyone of you, were kids, you all admired the champion marble player, the fastest runner, the toughest boxer, the big league ball players, and the All-American football players. Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser. Americans despise cowards. Americans play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in he!! for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor will ever lose a war; for the very idea of losing is hateful to an American." -- General Patton

Stay resolute, Grudenites!

I now present you with this, regarding the unbelievers and the Strong onslaught we have survived:

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -- General Patton

SOON.

Reactions: 4 people
Halftime of the BBall game?

The guys playing are watching for Gruden too. They are losing.

Forward
~Gruden 2013~ The Reign of Chucky..

_VFL. G.B.O._
Keep Calm and Grude On
SOON!!!

Last edited:
I'm glad it's not Strong if for no other reason than I was already tired of all the "strong" hashtags, (#livestrong, #volstrong, #UTStrong, etc):rock:

You catching any wind about something going down tonight? A little birdie just told me, but this is coming from a "local news reporter" and even tho he is a friend I don't trust him much at all.

"With friends like that, who needs friends"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back