Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see we survived the strong onslaught. So,does everybody think it was another smokescreen,or just everybody turning us down? Im still all in for the Grude. Just starting to wonder. Have the og's said anything today?

Man where are all the damn strong supporters from last night???? Come in to the JON GRUDEN thread and tells us we are wrong for talking JON GRUDEN in a JON GRUDEN thread when Strong was coming....:dance2:

BOOM!!

Sticky Banana's:peace2:

they crawled back into their collective holes

Doesn't anyone find it odd if Gruden was coming to Knoxville his current employer ESPN would be all over that?? Not saying I'm just saying..

For gods sake people can we get a freaking sticky back on the gruden cliff notes and start posting info there again. Thanks in advance

GRUDEN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

Doesn't anyone find it odd if Gruden was coming to Knoxville his current employer ESPN would be all over that?? Not saying I'm just saying..

You mean the organization that posted "Strong to Tennessee" on its headlines of its web page?

Earlier today, Boro posted a !:biggrin:

So far, that's the most concrete info to back a Gruden rumor I've seen in here today. FWIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back