Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious as to why people think this plane is "the plane"?
Its owned by a logicistics company out of CA; their big wheels appear to have no connection to UT. Purportedly the company does some business with HT Hackney, who
has a UT connection; but is that it?
And what confirmation is there that JG went to Oakland yesterday from DC?
Just wondering how the dots got connected.........I hope its real

Just curious as to why people think this plane is "the plane"?
Its owned by a logicistics company out of CA; their big wheels appear to have no connection to UT. Purportedly the company does some business with HT Hackney, who
has a UT connection; but is that it?
And what confirmation is there that JG went to Oakland yesterday from DC?
Just wondering how the dots got connected.........I hope its real

There are absolutely no dots. Only wishful thinking.

Reactions: 1 person
SIAP Thamel reporting on twitter Strong turns down UT offer. Finalizing contract at UL. In cliff notes

Ha! Obviously already posted.

Good...good...its all coming to fruition

13539235468021.gif

Charlie Strong is staying at Louisville, according to a Louisville source. Strong received a contract offer from Tennessee on Wednesday, but declined it after pondering the decision for a few hours.

Louisville and Strong are finalizing a long-term extension that could be announced as early as Thursday. It's expected to be a significant commitment in both years and dollars and will reportedly put Strong in the top echelon of coaches in the ACC.

The Louisville extension ends Tennessee's brief courtship of Strong, who had one brief meeting on Sunday with Tennessee chancellor Jimmy Cheek in Louisville. That was Strong's only direct contact.

"It was Charlie's desire to end this constant speculation and re-commit long-term to Louisville," said a source.

Read More: Charlie Strong turns down Tennessee offer, will stay at Louisville - Pete Thamel - SI.com

My good friend is a huge uga fan and he said if we land gruden he will be a half a$$ tennessee fan!! He's a huge gruden fan!

SI reporting Strong signed extension with U of L someone please find and link bc I vant do it

Plane suspected to have Gruden or his agent or both just landed in Knoxville. No news out of Louisville. The plane is owned by a lesser known UT booster and took off from an airport 20 minutes from Lamontes house in CAli.

How is the owner of the plane a "lesser known booster"? He went to school at Fresno State and UCLA. In what way is he connected to UT?

Just to be clear, this is the owner of the mystery aircraft:

http://www.dwmorgan.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/DWM_Bio.pdf

So havent been able to get on in a few hours cause had a crisis with hose and sink that I had to fix. So what is the Paul Harvey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back