Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You understand this is all hard to believe when we have offered another coach the job? Are those reports from ESPN and knoxville outlets false?

Gundy To Arkansas, Butch Jones to Colorado. All were texted to me by ESPN report.

Guess what... they were FALSE.

Every thing is good all she got is a broken femur and luckely she hadnt picked up the kids yet. But got good medds now and making jokes. Can't believe she asked about the coaching hire. Now just killing time at our wonderfully slow hospital and trying to keep up with thing via phone.

Pop one of her pills... or two. You're going to need it.

Reactions: 1 person
Yup. Y4B is full of sheet. The majority of posters in this thread are people who have been on this site for a very short period of time. It has attracted almost every troll in the internet message board world.

check my date.... I have been on this board more than a couple of days............

I swear to god if we get Gruden, I will hold up a sign in the student section at every single home game next year that says "Welcome to Fantasy Land"

Reactions: 3 people
Yup. Y4B is full of sheet. The majority of posters in this thread are people who have been on this site for a very short period of time. It has attracted almost every troll in the internet message board world.

I've been here since 2004. I've not posted in these endless Gruden threads because it wasn't time to do so yet and waste my time. The time is now approaching. I'm not going to keep reiterating my point but I will say this one more time:

Without question or hesitation I believe Gruden will be announced as the next coach at the University of Tennessee. I will humbly bow out as a Volnation poster forever if Gruden is not the next head coach.

Reactions: 7 people
If Yay4Bray is right and Gruden is announced in the next week, I will change my "custom title" to "Yay4Bray Fan Club President" for 1 year and apologize once a week for a year. I will use a "Yay4Bray" avatar of his choosing for that year too.

Book it.

I hope for this reason only that Y4B is right

Reactions: 3 people
Could we really be minutes or hours away from....

2005g4.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
AJeray, VolDawg, Smokey, all of ya changing your avi I almost didn't notice you! You cheeky monkeys.

I've decided to go avi-less in honor of this coaching circus. The next coach of the University of Tennessee will be revealed on my avi, as soon as we are all told excatly who the hire is.

Stay tuned...

I've been here since 2004. I've not posted in these endless Gruden threads because it wasn't time to do so yet and waste my time. The time is now approaching. I'm not going to keep reiterating my point but I will say this one more time:

Without question or hesitation I believe Gruden will be announced as the next coach at the University of Tennessee. I will humbly bow out as a Volnation poster forever if Gruden is not the next head coach.

Member since 2004 laying it all on the line. Just got real, up in hurr.

Reactions: 1 person

OCI said the same thing, but he is posting again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back