Official Jon Gruden Thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horse crap! Dude would win big here

Howdy Goat! I know you're a big Strong supporter, and he might be the best available after Gruden, but I would be kinda underwhelmed if it is him. I like the fact that he is a defensive guy, and has done well in the SEC with defense, but his record so far in the Big Easy conference (not a typo) doesn't give me warm fuzzies about how he would do in a real conference.

He has interviewed Strong and possible Fedora today. He may have been in Oklahoma this week, but plans on interviewing Fisher and Gundy in New York this weekend/next week.

I don't know if he is being lazy, but he definitely is doing all he can to not let anyone know what he actually is doing.

so basically you think its a pretty clever conspiracy, much like many of the president palmer conspiracies on 24. and yes i am that big of a dork. i just want UT to be relevant again when it come to football.

One it's an "agent" not exactly known for their impeccable word, just on getting results for client.......

2 I will trust hargis and CTFP anyday over ANY agent they are sticking by story that contradicts this, and even after that have upped the ante and stuck by it still as well as on ESPN radio......to get this far the editors also have to know who sources are and be sold.......this is a paper that is old school on reporting, and strict on fact checking..

Wish we had folks in K-town that would work on getting a story. All they want to do is lay around watching twitter updates and FB posts.

Reactions: 1 person
Howdy Goat! I know you're a big Strong supporter, and he might be the best available after Gruden, but I would be kinda underwhelmed if it is him. I like the fact that he is a defensive guy, and has done well in the SEC with defense, but his record so far in the Big Easy conference (not a typo) doesn't give me warm fuzzies about how he would do in a real conference.
He possibly won the conference in his third year. No telling what he could do, if he had our facilities and tradition to sell. I'm fine with him or Fedora

He interviewed Strong and probably Fedora today. Possibly Butch Davis also, but probably nothing going on there.

Hart did not want to interview coaches that still had season games left and with UNC on probation, Louisville finished with their regular season, and Davis not coaching, Hart could interview them all.

He will apparently be interviewing Fisher and Gundy in New York. Also any other coach that may be brought up between now and then.

Dont post crap like this...you have no clue what you are talking about. Neither Fedora, nor Davis will get an interview...that did not happen today...the Strong interview is nothing more than everything else that has been said here in the last month....rumors and BS. Everyone find some patience, sit back and wait...we will know soon enough.

I don't believe Lamonte was telling the truth today when he said this is the first he has heard from Hart. The denial Gruden gave on Mike & Mike was to a loaded version of the question. There are a ton of things that don't add up. Those things being said, Gruden and Lamonte seem to be miffed that they have to talk about this. My gut tells me that every time UT needs a coach its a big thorn in Gruden's side. I don't think he wants to be here and there is only so much Hart can do about that.

I am sick to death over this steaming pile of $**t...how are you?:hi:

I'm pretty sick over it too. Top it off with holding Georgetown to 37 freakin' points....... and still losing! Oh well, I'll still cheer for the Vols no matter who is coming (although it will probably be from my recliner rather than my usual Section G)

Yo. Next to last night here bro. You excited?

Pumped/pissed. How you doin' tonight Goat?

I'm out VolNation, thanks for the company. If Gruden is out, then Hart should be next to go!!!

Tired of second best!!!

He possibly won the conference in his third year. No telling what he could do, if he had our facilities and tradition to sell. I'm fine with him or Fedora

If we give fedora or strong 6 million a year... ima quit payin taxes up in dis mutha. if thats what we are hoping for.. sad day to be a ut fan

I don't believe Lamonte was telling the truth today when he said this is the first he has heard from Hart. The denial Gruden gave on Mike & Mike was to a loaded version of the question. There are a ton of things that don't add up. Those things being said, Gruden and Lamonte seem to be miffed that they have to talk about this. My gut tells me that every time UT needs a coach its a big thorn in Gruden's side. I don't think he wants to be here and there is only so much Hart can do about that.

OR...maybe Gruden and Lamonte think they are above having to deal with this pencil pusher.

I'm pretty sick over it too. Top it off with holding Georgetown to 37 freakin' points....... and still losing! Oh well, I'll still cheer for the Vols no matter who is coming (although it will probably be from my recliner rather than my usual Section G)

Pumped/pissed. How you doin' tonight
Goat?

Extremely nervous man.

I find it funny that you dont buy its because of a tampa payment issue...and that u now think its because of MNF....because you only took that stance, 40 minutes after i posted in the cliff notes thread, with links...that tampa hasnt owed gruden anything since last year.

I havent looked at the cliff notes. I'm not even sure if that's accurate. People have been saying for weeks that tampa still owes him money. Whether they owe him or not, either way, it's not about some buyout payment. He is an ESPN employee on their most watched weekly program. I'm sure they would rather not readjust their announcers three weeks before the regular season ends.

Oh and props on those investigative research techniques...I wish i knew how to use google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back