Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that's what I meant

a person accused or convicted of a crime) to the jurisdiction of the foreign state in which the crime was committed.

No it wasn't. Nobody here wanted you removed "to the jurisdiction of the foreign state in which the crime was committed." When you reach the bottom quit digging.

Reactions: 2 people
John Slowey ‏@JSlowey
@JasonLaCanfora are you aware you gave half of the state of Tennessee a chub with your Gruden comments this morning?
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
13 Nov Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
@JSlowey he flirts often and then pulls away. We shall see. I hear a lot of rumblings about this possibility.
Retweeted by George Ebel
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite

John Slowey ‏@JSlowey
@JasonLaCanfora are you aware you gave half of the state of Tennessee a chub with your Gruden comments this morning?
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
13 Nov Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
@JSlowey he flirts often and then pulls away. We shall see. I hear a lot of rumblings about this possibility.
Retweeted by George Ebel
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite

Saw that. If he pulls away/out break out the whiskey

Has anyone not noticed things some of us have said about Ainge on here, he is now deflecting. He is on this site daily no question about it.

Boro you nailed it again, it's obvious no "journalist" makes as many grammatical-spelling errors and has such a loose grasp of word usage. I agree, he seemed pretty solid at first.

just take into consideration that he could be using a phone, and typing hurriedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back