Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
it will be a black mark on his rep any time he makes a prediction in the future, ie TB's Lovie Smith debacle.

Lovie Smith hs not really hurt Basillio(sp)... He was never seen as a reporter .... He only cares about driving fans to his blog and his sight... sells more adv..

But Ainge is more difficult for me to understand

I'll actually like him again if he's wrong. If he's right, which he's not, I'm gonna hold it against him. Just because.

Ha! I'm the exact opposite. EA just said "It's more fun to go full Gruden. My dreams were crushed by other people whose dreams were crushed." AHHHHHHH!!! Bourbon in my coffee!!!

Media on the outside looking in like most of the unsourced on here. Hyams said as much yesterday when he said "I don't have any sources any more". I think there has been a directed effort to squash the Gruden talk.

Lovie Smith hs not really hurt Basillio(sp)... He was never seen as a reporter .... He only cares about driving fans to his blog and his sight... sells more adv..

But Ainge is more difficult for me to understand

true but its attached to TB now, as will EA's prediction, right or wrong, will be attached to him because he is emphatic about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back