Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any truth to the rumor that one of our big donors from Dish Network is the last hold out on CJG?

If CJG does come and CJG stays, how are we going to delineate between the two? CC for Coach Chucky and CJG for Coach Graham?

Pretty significant imo - there are only a couple of donors with resources to make something like this happen ---

your Dish Network related donor - is one of only two that I can think of. We need him on board imo.

Good Morning Grudes... a GREAT day to be a VOL... News is Good, Sun is shining and we are about to become relevant in the SEC and NC again

Reactions: 1 person
Once it is announced, all EA has to do is say something along the lines of: It was a no but at the last moment everything got worked out. All will be forgiven at that point and time.

Once it is announced, all EA has to do is say something along the lines of: It was a no but at the last moment everything got worked out. All will be forgiven at that point and time.

Hell no, Gman! He's doing it to a point now where he's coming off as a major Dick. I, for one, won't forgive him so easily. And I was the one who said he's a VFL and Grudenite like us. He's even pissing me off now.

Yep...it's an easy out for him. But man does he ruin a lot of people's mornings at the present time

I can't figure out why he seems so blantant about it... I know the smoke but this thing is getting closer and others seem to mellow out abot it, Not Ainge...Does he have an axe to grind? just asking what you think Gman?

it will be a black mark on his rep any time he makes a prediction in the future, ie TB's Lovie Smith debacle.

Reactions: 1 person
...what a nice way to wake up in the morning.

I used to like Ainge...he's starting to get on my nerves.

Right?! I've just about had it. If he's correct, I'll be quick to forgive, but if/when Gruden gets here I got a flamin' bag 'o dog doo for his azz.

Hell no, Gman! He's doing it to a point now where he's coming off as a major Dick. I, for one, won't forgive him so easily. And I was the one who said he's a VFL and Grudenite like us. He's even pissing me off now.

The way I look at it is he would not be so adamant about it if it were not true.

Right?! I've just about had it. If he's correct, I'll be quick to forgive, but if/when Gruden gets here I got a flamin' bag 'o dog doo for his azz.

I'll actually like him again if he's wrong. If he's right, which he's not, I'm gonna hold it against him. Just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back