Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you people not get tired of constantly being wrong.i hope we get Gruden but it is unlikely some say we want because he would make more money in the NFL butof all the jobs that will be open only jerry jones and his cowboys would be sure to pay more money.UT would pay 4 million a year to Gruden but i do not think 5 because that is saben and other top coaches money.i just do not want charlie strong .besides GRuden there is only one more name i have seen that i would want to coach here at UT.

I can't determine if this is a pro Gruden or a non pro Gruden post :crazy:

do you people not get tired of constantly being wrong.i hope we get Gruden but it is unlikely some say we want because he would make more money in the NFL butof all the jobs that will be open only jerry jones and his cowboys would be sure to pay more money.UT would pay 4 million a year to Gruden but i do not think 5 because that is saben and other top coaches money.i just do not want charlie strong .besides GRuden there is only one more name i have seen that i would want to coach here at UT.

I read this and it sounded like Charlie Browns teacher.

Reactions: 5 people
Any truth to the rumor that one of our big donors from Dish Network is the last hold out on CJG?

If CJG does come and CJG stays, how are we going to delineate between the two? CC for Coach Chucky and CJG for Coach Graham?

Any truth to the rumor that one of our big donors from Dish Network is the last hold out on CJG?

If CJG does come and CJG stays, how are we going to delineate between the two? CC for Coach Chucky and CJG for Coach Graham?

with all the people seemingly involved, i cant imagine money still being a holdup, especially if JG is already calling staff.

CJG= the BIG guy
cjg = the hired help

Reactions: 1 person

Ergen is worth over 9 billion dollars, pretty sure he is not concerned with the salary of Jon Gruden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back