Official Jon Gruden Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm gonna crash. I will whistle taps for the night crew as I go. It was fun while it lasted. Goat done went an runnoft. :cray::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Getting heated in here...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6h41nFinwQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
Breaking News.

The Gruden Thread has replaced Walt Disney World as the happiest place on earth.

9D08F7AE-0E6F-4EEE-9611-9CBE234EB924-25575-0000060BE0E7828A.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
do you people not get tired of constantly being wrong.i hope we get Gruden but it is unlikely some say we want because he would make more money in the NFL butof all the jobs that will be open only jerry jones and his cowboys would be sure to pay more money.UT would pay 4 million a year to Gruden but i do not think 5 because that is saben and other top coaches money.i just do not want charlie strong .besides GRuden there is only one more name i have seen that i would want to coach here at UT.

do you people not get tired of constantly being wrong.i hope we get Gruden but it is unlikely some say we want because he would make more money in the NFL butof all the jobs that will be open only jerry jones and his cowboys would be sure to pay more money.UT would pay 4 million a year to Gruden but i do not think 5 because that is saben and other top coaches money.i just do not want charlie strong .besides GRuden there is only one more name i have seen that i would want to coach here at UT.

That was tough to read.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back