Atlanta Braves III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Head Football Coach at the University of Tennessee if the biggest face of the university.

You want this as your face of your university?
images

I'd be a lot more worried about it if we hadn't just done the Kiffin thing. UT's brand took a big hit with that. I don't think they'll do anything like that again.

I'd be a lot more worried about it if we hadn't just done the Kiffin thing. UT's brand took a big hit with that. I don't think they'll do anything like that again.

Kiffin was like that really hot girlfriend you knew would end bad, but she was so hot that you had to take a chance.

And in Lane's defense (yuck) he wasn't anything like he was when he got to UT (at least publicly).

Kiffin was like that really hot girlfriend you knew would end bad, but she was so hot that you had to take a chance.

And in Lane's defense (yuck) he wasn't anything like he was when he got to UT (at least publicly).

People forget that the overwhelming opinion at the time was that A) Al Davis had done Lane Kiffin wrong, and B) Kiffin had done a good job in impossible circumstances. I remember hearing Chris Mortenson talk about what a good young coach Kiffin was before his name was ever linked to the UT job.

I think we'll stay away from anyone radioactive for awhile though. At least I hope so.

He is a damn human-shaped piece of excrement. Me being a Falcons fan is almost irrelevant to it, except insofar as I paid close attention to what he did here. He's a horrible human being, and I don't want my school to hire such a complete POS to be our most visible face.

I would rather lose games than win the wrong way. Hiring that MF would be winning the wrong way.
Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. :lol:

People forget that the overwhelming opinion at the time was that A) Al Davis had done Lane Kiffin wrong, and B) Kiffin had done a good job in impossible circumstances. I remember hearing Chris Mortenson talk about what a good young coach Kiffin was before his name was ever linked to the UT job.

I think we'll stay away from anyone radioactive for awhile though. At least I hope so.

Took me ten seconds to figure out who the hell was posting.

This is going to take a while.

I just remember thinking when we hired him "I really hope Carroll is at USC for the next ten years" and boom, he was gone.

Kiffin is obviously a jackass, but I still think he would have done really could things here.

I just remember thinking when we hired him "I really hope Carroll is at USC for the next ten years" and boom, he was gone.

Kiffin is obviously a jackass, but I still think he would have done really could things here.

Your subconscious won't even let you say "good" when referring to him. True fan, imo.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. :lol:

My biggest nightmare as a Vol fan would be watching us win the SEC championship under Petrino. It would be like sitting in the audience at the adult video awards and trying to be happy for her as my daughter took home the prize for best anal scene of the year.

Reactions: 5 people
My biggest nightmare as a Vol fan would be watching us win the SEC championship under Petrino. It would be like sitting in the audience at the adult video awards and trying to be happy for her as my daughter took home the prize for best anal scene of the year.

Can this be my new sig? Because that is basically the perfect ANALogy.

My family has been asleep for three hours. I am sitting here eating a big bowl of spaghetti and drinking Guinness and watching a Chinese movie with English subtitles. I am an idiot.

Reactions: 1 person
My family has been asleep for three hours. I am sitting here eating a big bowl of spaghetti and drinking Guinness and watching a Chinese movie with English subtitles. I am an idiot.

No, you are drinking away the fact you have two kids.

My dad asked me if I would ever drink and I said "Probably the day I have my first kid."

No, you are drinking away the fact you have two kids.

My dad asked me if I would ever drink and I said "Probably the day I have my first kid."

There are honestly some beers out there that just taste outstanding regardless of the fun after effects and mental simplification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back