Atlanta Braves III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zjc, idk to what level I agree or totally how I feel about it, but I like that thread you started in around the NCAA. Interesting topic.

Zjc, idk to what level I agree or totally how I feel about it, but I like that thread you started in around the NCAA. Interesting topic.

The UK one?

It's just more hypocrisy from the NCAA. Oh by the way, you know how much money those kids (who are the subjects in this documentary) are getting from this?

$0

How does it feel for Vols Basketball to get bumped down even further for a new forum that talks about Lombardi as a possible coaching replacement?

Random as hell question.... anyone in here ever had marzipan?
Good stuff.
Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
Have you ever played a team sport or served in the military?
I have not had marzipan, no. There's no alcohol in it.
That's the most defeatist view of marzipan I've ever seen.
Airplane is fantastic.
Great flick.
How does it feel for Vols Basketball to get bumped down even further for a new forum that talks about Lombardi as a possible coaching replacement?
I lol'd

The UK one?

It's just more hypocrisy from the NCAA. Oh by the way, you know how much money those kids (who are the subjects in this documentary) are getting from this?

$0

I would be interested to see if ESPN picked a team out of a hat and ran their hype machine on them for a year or so, how much the program would improve.

Not taking anything away from Calipari, of course he's not gonna turn that stuff down, and kids want to play for him no doubt. Oh and **** calipari.

Beating Alabama and ruining their shot at a third national championship in four years would be the greatest sports result for me in a lot of years. I don't even care what happens with Dooley if he could pull that off. Extension, raise, I don't care.

Would it even do that? When Alabama loses it is obviously a fluke and they seem to be entitled to a rematch. Or, at the very least, they will get to ignore it after they almost win the SEC and ESPN still says they are the best team ad nauseum. I ****ing hate Alabama.

It happened to be on when i flipped on the tube and they were talking about our game so I listened for those 5 ish minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back