Atlanta Braves III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad part is it's irrefutable, rationally speaking. The division games mean more. Forget Florida, Georgia is more important than Alabama. The Cocks are more important than Alabama. It's depressing.

Unless they realign, within 10 years OSU/Michigan will be an old man's game just like UT/Alabama. At the very least they need to move it earlier in the year. Can you imagine an OSU/Michigan game with nothing on the line because they're going to meet again in a rematch in a week?

My dad was actually depressed for 24 hours hearing of this news. He was like "It's not going to be the same. They'll never play for the conference title in November again."

I can't blame him. He's born and raised there.

I do not believe that I share the same hatred for bama as yourself, as I tend to have a whole more negative disposition for the team in Athens. They just irk me more than the others I suppose.

You're weak because of your dad. Look at the link below, noting the results of 1970-1995. Imagine how it felt to grow up this way, being egged on by your dad and your granddad the whole time. Bama is the Great Satan.

Tennessee vs Alabama 1869-2011

You're weak because of your dad. Look at the link below, noting the results of 1970-1995. Imagine how it felt to grow up this way, being egged on by your dad and your granddad the whole time. Bama is the Great Satan.

Tennessee vs Alabama 1869-2011

In twenty years:

"Dad, who was Urban Meyer?"

"The person who made me cry the most in life. And I was in a long distance relationship for two years."

My dad was actually depressed for 24 hours hearing of this news. He was like "It's not going to be the same. They'll never play for the conference title in November again."

The solution is that you put in them in the same division and schedule that game last every year. It keeps the tension. It keeps the rivalry. It keeps everything except the stupid idea that you'll make extra money once every X number of years when OSU and Michigan meet in the conference championship game. Dumb to build the divisions around the promise of it. (E.g., we're 20 years in, and UT and Bama have yet to meet in Atlanta.)

The solution is that you put in them in the same division and schedule that game last every year. It keeps the tension. It keeps the rivalry. It keeps everything except the stupid idea that you'll make extra money once every X number of years when OSU and Michigan meet in the conference championship game. Dumb to build the divisions around the promise of it. (E.g., we're 20 years in, and UT and Bama have yet to meet in Atlanta.)

It's stupid. But it's Jim Delaney. I can't believe he actually decided that dumb ****. It was ridiculous. Why can't we switch Nebraska and Ohio State? I have no ****ing idea. The only hope is the Big Ten goes to sixteen teams and realigns everything.

Trying to figure out a way to easily post tweets. So I can copy Baseball's Best Fans tweets and post them in the Cardinals forum. Beef has decided to be a jackass this fall, so we need to give him some material.

Trying to figure out a way to easily post tweets. So I can copy Baseball's Best Fans tweets and post them in the Cardinals forum. Beef has decided to be a jackass this fall, so we need to give him some material.

I would just use the quote feature and then link the tweet.

It's stupid. But it's Jim Delaney. I can't believe he actually decided that dumb ****. It was ridiculous. Why can't we switch Nebraska and Ohio State? I have no ****ing idea. The only hope is the Big Ten goes to sixteen teams and realigns everything.

LEGENDS and LEADERS

Is the dumbest thing in the entire history of sports, ever. The uniform with the shorts pants the White Sox wore in the 70s was less miserable.

LEGENDS and LEADERS

Is the dumbest thing in the entire history of sports, ever. The uniform with the shorts pants the White Sox wore in the 70s was less miserable.

It's indefensible. There are things in life that aren't that big of a deal, yet are so reprehensibly stupid they should be fired for it.

That was Jim Delaney's moment.

actual moral or more...

vols_coaches1.jpg

and more...

vols_coaches3.jpg

I really dislike the placement of that new forum. I have habits of reading the latest posts and am totally confused when reading about a coaching change when my mind is thinking "Recruiting" based content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back