'12 KY QB Zeke Pike

Kid should have been a 4*. Turning out to be a bonehead don't justify that rating.

He was actually like this while in HS. This is the kid that was ejected from a 7v7 tourny because he got upset with the ref and threw the ball at the ref. FWIW

I think it does. The services are eventually judged on the recruits collegiate career. If they see a character flaw they take it into consideration because, if not corrected, could shorten said recruits career. In this case he was over rated imo.

Yep, pretty sure Bonner dropped some in the ratings after his incident.

From stories I've heard I think it is safe to say he's had issues for years dating back well before arriving at Auburn. He's from right across the river here and there are all kinds of rumors out there about things he's gotten into, even rumors of some sex scandal involving a Dixie Heights teacher who is currently on trial. He's also been coddled big-time from what I understand by Dixie Heights and supposedly his dad is some former NFL player. It all adds up to a kid who probably feels he can do whatever he wants and get away with it.

Last edited:
From stories I've heard I think it is safe to say he's had issues for years dating back well before arriving at Auburn. He's from right across the river here and there are all kinds of rumors out there about things he's gotten into, even rumors of some sex scandal involving a Dixie Heights teacher who is currently on trial. He's also been coddled big-time from what I understand by Dixie Heights and supposedly his dad is some former NFL player. It all adds up to a kid who probably feels he can do whatever he wants and get away with it.

You know the drill. Pics.

He was actually like this while in HS. This is the kid that was ejected from a 7v7 tourny because he got upset with the ref and threw the ball at the ref. FWIW

Send him for a week with the Turtleman. He'll straighten him out. Aaagikagikaiiiiigikeeeeeee!!!
Live action!!!

sarah-jones-bengals.jpg

Somebody told me tonight that one of Zeke's many indiscretions was peeing on a girl at a bar here. TIFWIW.

VN Store

Back