'12 KY QB Zeke Pike

So, 40% of people in Knoxville will be arrested for public intoxication in their first two years of college? That is ridiculous. I'd bet its actually much less than half that. Probably a quarter of that or less.

Edit: I shouldn't say its ridiculous because I don't know for sure, but I'd be very surprised if 40% of people have been arrested for PI.

cops in Knoxville don't care about crimes, they just care about arresting drunk college students.

I obviously don't have statistics, but the part about UTPD is fact.

Shocking.

What kind of problems did he have b4 this other than the PI? I missed that somehow. And do u know why he was released? A lot of people on here really wanted this guy, looks like a blessing in disguise that we didn't get him, essen more so since we got Peterman instead.

Edit: just saw the article was posted.

Last edited:
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS
RT @JHokanson Gene Chizik confirms suspended QB Zeke Pike will not return to the Auburn program.

Mike Farrell‏@rivalsmike #Auburn fans, apologies for ranting and raving against us for making Zeke Pike a three star last year can be sent to me via Twitter now.

:post-4-1090547912:

Reactions: 7 people
Mike Farrell‏@rivalsmike #Auburn fans, apologies for ranting and raving against us for making Zeke Pike a three star last year can be sent to me via Twitter now.

Atleast Auburn fans have Yeldon getting bumped up to a five star during last year to celebrate.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Kid should have been a 4*. Turning out to be a bonehead don't justify that rating.

Kid should have been a 4*. Turning out to be a bonehead don't justify that rating.
I think it does. The services are eventually judged on the recruits collegiate career. If they see a character flaw they take it into consideration because, if not corrected, could shorten said recruits career. In this case he was over rated imo.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back