NC State fans.......WOW

i've about run out of things to say. Don't know why more state fans have not ventured over though. Also i've enjoyed posting over here. Most of you guys are reasonable and not overly defensive, with the obvious exceptions of laj, escapegoat, dj, and orange crush.

Oh yea, your offense is slow and overrated, bray has the skills but is a bad decision maker, oline is like swiss cheese, and if you guys are this delusional about your offense but cant even exaggerate anything to say about your defense, it must be terrible.

Proceed

he's back!!!

As far as Dooley not winning any away games, aren't you guys fairly confident this game will be pretty much a home game? I think we will probably have about 20,000 fans there.

As far as Dooley not winning any away games, aren't you guys fairly confident this game will be pretty much a home game? I think we will probably have about 20,000 fans there.

You'll have 20,000 there for about a quarter, maybe a half.

Na if you stomp LSU or BAMA you will probably be the best team in the country. If you beat us like you think you will (2-3 scores) you will be a very good team. Hate to break it to you, but you dont have to be in the SEC to be worth a ****. We should be an improved team from last year, where we won 8 games and had a good showing in a bowl game. If you can beat that kind of team by 20 points your a good team. Cant wait to see what you can take out of context in this post to be a smartass with.

We beat a 10-3 Cincinnati team by 22 points last year and I wouldn't say we were a good team at all

There's no excuse for losing that game. The team laid down and quit. The coach said it himself and admitted his fault in letting that happen.

We got beat by a very, very inferior Kentucky team.

A damning indictment of the staff everyone here loves

Well, gee, I'm confused. I thought it was the team lying down too, but apparently poor coaching made them lazy....who knew.

We beat a 10-3 Cincinnati team by 22 points last year and I wouldn't say we were a good team at all

Is that because you were inconsistent and Cinci was your best game, or did you play that well every week but the SEC competition was too good?

Cincy clearly was UT's best effort last season. Hunter was hurt on the opening drive of the UF game. Bray was hurt in the UGA game. UT played LSU, Bama, South Carolina, & Ark. with a back-up qb.

Is that because you were inconsistent and Cinci was your best game, or did you play that well every week but the SEC competition was too good?

Not that the level of competition was that good until then, but when Hunter went down in the Florida game it essentially deflated the entire offense...for arguably the rest of the season, but most definitely that game.

If Hunter doesn't go down last year, we win 8 games, no doubt it mind.

VN Store

Back