New Commit

The guy looks like a beast. By the way, I noticed AL and others have a lot of 3 star recruits. So what is the big deal? This kid will be a 4 star by the end of the year.

Reactions: 1 person
Currently rated the third best prospect in Colorado - very athletic with good footwork - plays basketball and baseball -- gets low - understands and takes good blocking angles -- possible tight end or tackle eligible on the goal line -- what's not to like. Sounds like a perfect left tackle to me.

FUUU... I just pictured a 6'10" 300 lb. TE, and was touched by the grace of Rod...

Bunch of ****ing crybabies

If you're all so enamored with Vandy's recruiting class go ahead and jump on the bandwagon there is plenty of room, trust me. Anchor Down!!!! you bunch of Fairweather jerks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Watched his jr. tape and this guy looks like a punisher. Hopefully he can RS 1st year to add strength weight and speed and this guy will be a BEAST! Looks like we could be done on OL now and can focus on others.

Dan's video shows him to be a blocker who gets on his man and stays on him until the play is either over or far out of range. If every Vols OL man blocked this way, we road grade teams off the field every game.

Reactions: 2 people
:clapping:The difference between a 3 star and 4 star is most of the time the 4 star gets in more trouble because the 3 star is to busy in the gym working on his game and the 4 star is busy running up and down the road listening to ever body tell him how good he his.

His offer sheet is already quite good, and it is growing with high end programs. I'm not displeased. We'll see how he develops.

^This

A 3* O Lineman is NOT a bad pick up! To me the * ratings on OL is probably the least significant of any of them. Probably more than any group of players...you get some real gems on the OL that didn't have 5* ratings. NFL figured that out a long time ago. First round OL drafts doesn't happen nearly as often as other possitions IMO.....because they know they can pick up a great lineman later in the draft. I like this kid and trust the coaches in their decision to take him.

SWAG! :rock:

Baldbiker, +1

If you're all so enamored with Vandy's recruiting class go ahead and jump on the bandwagon there is plenty of room, trust me. Anchor Down!!!! you bunch of Fairweather jerks.

I see, unless we all get in line and keep our mouth shut and let the "process" play out, we're not true fans.

Watched his jr. tape and this guy looks like a punisher. Hopefully he can RS 1st year to add strength weight and speed and this guy will be a BEAST! Looks like we could be done on OL now and can focus on others.

Yep, if he can RS that'll give him two more years to add some lbs before he sees a college field. Get him over 300 lbs with a 6'10 frame, DAYUM!!!

YES!!!!!!!! Another 3 star. Meanwhile, Vanderbilt gets another 4 star commit yesterday (a DE). Keep em comin' Coach Dooley!!

Way to go, you came with something so strong and original for a first post. :disappointed::disappointed:

And the ones crying and enamored with Vandys recruiting need to recognise Vandy has offered this kid as well.

questioning the pick up is not a bad thing. what makes some of ya'll look stupid is when you start bitc**ng about Vandy doing better. It shows that you have no idea how recruiting works.

Welcome to the Vols, Mr. Skipper! Please ignore the disrespectful comments--most of them are from trolls or ignorant fans. You will find that REAL Vol fans support the team and its recruits.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I see, unless we all get in line and keep our mouth shut and let the "process" play out, we're not true fans.

It's more along the lines of if you have no clue about the subject, don't comment on it. This kid is solid and is being recruited by some big time schools. He has 3*s in June, more than likely if he keeps up what he has done, he will be a 4*. The question is, does that 4th * make him better?

To play devils advocate here: This is Tennessee and we shouldn't have to get them before they explode. We should be able to recruit those that aren't under the radar leaving that to the lesser programs.

This use to be true but the rest of the SEC and teams across the nation have decided to make football just as important to them as it is to us. Its more of a level playing field now im afraid. So if we aint winning , we aint that much more appealing than anyone else. Sucks, but its true.

How in the hell did we beat out the almighty Vandybuilt for him. Can't believe we stole him from Jamie Franklin......

"Skipper committed to who?"

260701696001_1070814952001_vs-1070155277001.jpg

It's more along the lines of if you have no clue about the subject, don't comment on it. This kid is solid and is being recruited by some big time schools. He has 3*s in June, more than likely if he keeps up what he has done, he will be a 4*. The question is, does that 4th * make him better?

Even in June, if this kid was 300+ lbs he would have his 4th star right now. Jmo

VN Store

Back