'13 GA DT Robert Nkemdiche

He was on the radio this morning and basically said tiring of the process. He says it is between Alabama, LSU, and Clemson. Also says those will be his last three visits he takes if he takes any. Expect him to commit this summer if not sooner.

He also talked about being constantly recruited by other recruits. The ones he singled out the most for badgering him were UGA recruits.

And yes no Ole Miss or MSU in there.

its at the very bottom also states that if tennessee hadnt had such a coaching turnover situation geno smith would have came

He was on the radio this morning and basically said tiring of the process. He says it is between Alabama, LSU, and Clemson. Also says those will be his last three visits he takes if he takes any. Expect him to commit this summer if not sooner.

He also talked about being constantly recruited by other recruits. The ones he singled out the most for badgering him were UGA recruits.

And yes no Ole Miss or MSU in there.

BAMA it is then...

I love how everybody is being negative about it... I mean at least we are in his mind

Negativity's the flavor of the week it appears. We get a top 150 commitment, and the only talk in his thread is that he'll recommit before NSD.

Personally, I don't believe Nkemdiche for a second that he is thinking about us seriously, but I love that he said it. It's the little victories right, and it gets in other recruits' ears. We're making noise with a bunch of really good players. Specifically on the defensive side. Let's hope we hit pay dirt when the season starts, and we can lock em up.

Of course, idk why any schools even try to recruit the Rivals top 100, they're all going to Bama. Heck, they should just stop playing CFB all together & name Bama the Champs for the next decade.

/sarcasm/

Reactions: 1 person
Of course, idk why any schools even try to recruit the Rivals top 100, they're all going to Bama. Heck, they should just stop playing CFB all together & name Bama the Champs for the next decade.

/sarcasm/

I understand the sarcasm, but in this case he is right.

Reactions: 1 person
Miam, USC, Florida were all where Bama is now.
Hopefully we see them on the way down sooner than later

Miam, USC, Florida were all where Bama is now.
Hopefully we see them on the way down sooner than later

One good thing about them being so high in the sky right now is that they can only come down (barring Saban starts winning the national title every year instead of every other year). Actually, I just barfed in my mouth a little thinking about that.

And to think that that program was absolute trash just a decade ago. Now all of these recruits are knocking down the door to get in there. Hey, Pappy, maybe we could use us some of that reform.

And to think that that program was absolute trash just a decade ago. Now all of these recruits are knocking down the door to get in there. Hey, Pappy, maybe we could use us some of that reform.

"I'm gonna sweep this state clean."

He is supposed to be in KNoxville this weekend for a big 7-on-7 tournament. Not sure if he plans on checking out the campus for an UV but would be nice to give him something to think about.

Others planning on being here according to PF on VQ:

Reeves-Maybin
Robert Nkemdiche
Rueben Foster
Shaq Wiggins
Vic Wharton
Mark Dodson
Emmanuel Smith
Josh Malone
Rashaan Gaulden
CJ Sanders
Darrius Sims