Breaking News concerning First Game

Good lord how many times do I have to say it, Im not bragging just simply stating that NC State had a better season than UT. Some of you people need to learn how to read.

No we can read....just hard to have a conversation with somebody showing little intelligence. There is no way anybody could say NC St is a better team. Pointing out that they had a better record, and went to a bowl game proves nothing.

Arkansas St. was 10-3 last year and went to a bowl...guess they are better than NC State and UT....

8-5 NC State team btw. ok so you are so full of yourself and have so much pride that you would rather not play in a bowl game than win one as NC State

Exactly right. Sorry 8-5 with a win over the juggernaut that is Louisville football.

Yes we had a lot easier schedule duh its the ACC...Im not an idiot the ACC is awful but saying you would rather stay at home and not play in a bowl game is just ignorant

I never said I would rather stay at home. Just wanted to point out how asinine your argument is

No we can read....just hard to have a conversation with somebody showing little intelligence. There is no way anybody could say NC St is a better team. Pointing out that they had a better record, and went to a bowl game proves nothing.

Arkansas St. was 10-3 last year and went to a bowl...guess they are better than NC State and UT....

Didn't say we are better said we had a better record and i would rather go to a bowl game and win than not go to one at all.

If you could read who i quoted you would know that it wasn't addressed to you.
If I could read?? Did you see who you quoted when you typed " saying you would rather stay at home and not play in a bowl game is just ignorant"

Pretty sure you quoted me....Unless there is another bigeasy on here with the same name and avatar.

If I could read?? Did you see who you quoted when you typed " saying you would rather stay at home and not play in a bowl game is just ignorant"

Pretty sure you quoted me....Unless there is another bigeasy on here with the same name and avatar.

It was addressed towards you but I was talking about what the other guy was saying about how he would rather not go to a bowl game.

GoVols180 quick test of your ACC Football knowledge...

What do Clemson, VT,GT, FSU, Maryland, Virginia, Wake Forest, UNC and dare I say DUKE all have in common?

It was addressed towards you but I was talking about what the other guy was saying about how he would rather not go to a bowl game.

Ohhhhhhh.....forgive me for thinking that your post quoting me was not addressing me. I was always under the impression that when someone quotes another they are addressing that person. Do you talk to people in person and when they respond say you were not talking to them? Which now that I think about it sounds kinda fun to do.

Love your avvy easy.

Last edited:
Both our football and basketball teams had a hell of a lot better year than UT. That is just a fact. And I am a UT fan as well, have been my whole life...my dad is a graduate of UT.

Ur not a UT fan. If u don't understand how much better UT is than ncstate u have a serious case of denial..

I never realized how bad UT was. 2 losing seasons in a row. Only 38 consensus All-Americans compared to NC States 6. Only 6 national titles compared to there 0. Just a 69% win-lose ratio compared to their 51%. NC State has even been to more bowls. They have been to 26, but UT has only been to 49.

One really bad stat is that NC State has not had an 8+ loss season since 2006. UT's last 8 loss season was last never.

Oh and yes I am bored..... :snoring:

Reactions: 4 people
Ur not a UT fan. If u don't understand how much better UT is than ncstate u have a serious case of denial..

I didn't say State was better once again...I said they had a better record and would rather go to a bowl game than stay at home.

Laughable that some UT fans think NC State is so far below them.

If Mustafa played, and DJ Green weren't out for the year, I'd think this game would almost be close to a toss-up.

Losing DJ green kills them. They have nobody at LB. Should help our passing game ease into the season completing a lot of short passes over the middle.

Reactions: 2 people
I never realized how bad UT was. 2 losing seasons in a row. Only 38 consensus All-Americans compared to NC States 6. Only 6 national titles compared to there 0. Just a 69% win-lose ratio compared to their 51%. NC State has even been to more bowls. They have been to 26, but UT has only been to 49.

One really bad stat is that NC State has not had an 8+ loss season since 2006. UT's last 8 loss season was last never.

Oh and yes I am bored..... :snoring:

Read my last post

Laughable that some UT fans think NC State is so far below them.

If Mustafa played, and DJ Green weren't out for the year, I'd think this game would almost be close to a toss-up.

Losing DJ green kills them. They have nobody at LB. Should help our passing game ease into the season completing a lot of short passes over the middle.

Thank You. You are one of the few on here who aren't ignorant. Just because NC State isn't historically as good as UT doesn't mean that they aren't as good now. Way too many UT fans are living in the past just hoping to get back to the glory days. They need to realize that history has nothing to do with how good a team is now. And yes I do want UT to be back where they were in the 80s and 90s. Just because Im a student at State doesn't change the fact that UT is my second favorite team. I've been raised since i was born as a tennessee fans going to multiple games each year while living in NC.

This one?

My lunch break will be over in about 5 min. I was just using this thread to try and make myself feel good about the Vols

This one

"I didn't say State was better once again...I said they had a better record and would rather go to a bowl game than stay at home."

Ignorant post. Somehow because fellow Southerners are fans of rival schools, they have disassociated themselves with being "classy".

And making stupid comments somehow makes you "classy"? That's laughable.

Oh no, I hurted yourse fillings. But that happens with folks who have no respect for themselves so can't be expected to respect others. Oh well. . . . :disappointed:

VN Store

Back